H&R UK Interviews

Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default H&R UK Interviews

Just had this email delivered if anyone is interested:

Dear David,

We would like to inform you that H&R Transport in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, will hold interviews in England in November for the positions of long distance truck drivers.

Our office also holds positions for short distance truck driving (for HGV1 and HGV2 drivers); however short distance truck drivers do not qualify for Permanent Residency in Canada.

H&R Transport (www.hrtrans.com) is looking for city drivers for their Calgary division. Starting date will be spring 2007 at the earliest.

Waste Services, a recycling company based in Sherwood Park close to Edmonton, is looking for garbage truck drivers. This is a well paid position, in which you make between CAD 70-75.000 gross per year (circa CAD 4000 nett per month). Be aware that winters can be long and cold in this part of Alberta. It requires an excellent physical condition and being able to lift heavy items, preferable age range is 25-35 years.

Bridge Brand, a food distribution company (www.bridgebrand.ca), based in Calgary is looking for drivers between age 25-35 years old for a position as Food Distribution Driver/Sales Services Representative. It is circa 20% driving, circa 80% delivery and customer handling. Starting salary is CAD 17.25 per hour.

Only long distance truck drivers are qualifying for immigration into Canada; therefore the driving positions at Waste Services, Bridge Brand and the city driving positions at H&R Transport will not lead to landed immigrant status. These positions will be for 24 months only.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these temporary positions. Accordingly, I will provide you with more details about the specific position.

Also, if you would like us to remove your contact info from our database, we would appreciate if you could let us know.

I look forward to your reply

Marianne Brouwer
Corporate Recruitment

VRV Global Ltd.
#100, 1716 - 16 Avenue NW
Calgary, Alberta
T2M 0L7

Tel. +1 403 269-2224 (ext. 204)
Fax +1 403 269-2066
Email
[email protected]
www.vrv.ca