H & R Transport

Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future
Default Re: H & R Transport

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
Gremmie its okay hes welsh, we can still talk about him we just use words of more than 3 sylabils, s'cuse spelling im pissed
you can talk your from Swindon
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Poor old loafy....still in Uk and wanting to get pissed.....you pissed in Lethbridge.....me waiting still for my F***** furniture pissed off... see how we bond
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Poor old loafy....still in Uk and wanting to get pissed.....you pissed in Lethbridge.....me waiting still for my F***** furniture pissed off... see how we bond
You must be sick of that floor, cant you find a nice Canadian girl to cwtch up to.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:38 am
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loafy
you can talk your from Swindon
Oi! i resent that, Swindon is out in the West Country where they are all inbred sheep shaggers.

I now come from Raymond which is a farming comunity in a rural district where all the..............................

oh bugger , this isnt sounding too convincing.

Look at least round here you can invite you girlfriend round for sunday lunch and you dont have to worry about saying goodbye.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Got a Swiss girl comming in October.....might have me furniture by then
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

This is what you need.
Yeah Swindon under water not long ago.
I used to deliver to Machine Mart in Swindon.

Can i bring my wellies Lyndon lol
Attached Thumbnails H & R Transport-picture-458.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Got a Swiss girl comming in October.....might have me furniture by then
Ah bet she will be on time being swiss lol.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Lyndon your not making any sense.............god you must be pissed.....you write like a welshman
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:44 am
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future
Default Disclaimer

Please note that immigrating to Canada is a big step and you should ignore the ramblings of the drunken crew that are making light of that big step on this thread.

Just keep reading and eventually you will find that this thread gets back onto topic, it will honestly, just be patient.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok i got to go i'm hanging so will speak to you both later have fun getting pi--ed in the land of my dreams, which is all i can do for now.

All the best the pair of you.

LOAFY...
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah bet she will be on time being swiss lol.
She cums on the hour every hour
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:47 am
Banned

This is what you need.
Yeah Swindon under water not long ago.
I used to deliver to Machine Mart in Swindon.

Can i bring my wellies Lyndon lol
Iain

remember you are coming to cattle country, bring the wellies by all means but a pack of bungies may not go a miss
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:51 am
Banned

She cums on the hour every hour

Gremmie are you at home or are you out on the road
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

gaffer40 will become famous soon enough

Well done Lyndon Roll on Sunday. The heed will be bouncin the day. Make sure your no drivin anywhere the day. Can,t wait to start reading the blog. Remember you have to tell us everything, including the bad bits. All the best big man. Regards Garry
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:09 am
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
Gremmie are you at home or are you out on the road
So how did the test go???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.