Fuel Tanker Drivers

Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:27 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all
Default Fuel Tanker Drivers

Hello there

I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone had any info for my OH. He currently holds his class 1 license and drives a fuel tanker and I was just wondering if he could get a job in Canada doing the same sort of work or would he need to apply for a long haul trucking job first to get in?

Any info would be appreciated
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Fuel Tanker Drivers

Sent you a PM
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:28 am
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Thanks kb33 but because i only have one post it will not allow me to open it so i will just say hello to open another post
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:29 am
Sunny Alberta!

hello kb33 how long have you lived in Canada
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Batang_pandacan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I'm a filipina, we live here in the Philippines and i'm new in this site too...... hope you guys could help...

my purpose of joining here is because my husband is applying in canada for a truck driver, i dont know exactly what place in canada but during my husband interview they asked him if he knows what is like in saskatchewan... the lifestyle, the place, what it looks like.. is it a good place? how about the people there, are they friendly?... i'm worrying about my husband possible status there.. can anyone help me about this matter?.... coz we have possibility to go there too... we have 3 kids our eldest is 10 yrs old the 2nd one is 4 yrs old and our youngest is only 10 months old... is it safe there?...please please help.....
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynneflinn
Thanks kb33 but because i only have one post it will not allow me to open it so i will just say hello to open another post
Sent you one back