Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Class 1 truck drivers wanted

Class 1 truck drivers wanted

Old May 29th 2008, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

ronis sister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Class 1 truck drivers wanted

Access Transportation in Winnipeg are recruiting now! (no expensive middleman) If you have a minimum 2 years Class 1 experience, clean criminal record and can arrive here in the next 2-3 months give em a call 001-204-654-1347
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

jasper62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Class 1 truck drivers wanted

Originally Posted by ronis sister
Access Transportation in Winnipeg are recruiting now! (no expensive middleman) If you have a minimum 2 years Class 1 experience, clean criminal record and can arrive here in the next 2-3 months give em a call 001-204-654-1347
hi ronis sister do you work for this company or the oh does he work for them , do the get you the cdl licence i mean can they supply the training , i have 24yrs ex here in the uk and what are they paying per mile elo
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

All the big trucking companys in Saskatoon are having a big recument drive of english drivers try siemans, yanke, westcan.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jasper62
hi ronis sister do you work for this company or the oh does he work for them , do the get you the cdl licence i mean can they supply the training , i have 24yrs ex here in the uk and what are they paying per mile elo
My husband does work for them, you need to contact them direct for details,
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

Tinni is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
This is the gospel truth do not go to Westcan they lied to us and loads more brits to come to a wonderful life.We are now back in the uk as are many other drivers after losing £1,ooos.They lied about hours of work ,pay promise of sponsorship and lots more.I am in the process of building my life back.A total nightmare we moved in 2005 back in 2007 totally destroyed this company are corrupt beyond beleif.Any ex brits who went to westcan and are now back i need you to contact me through this site.I have info i am willing to share with you to prove that you didnt fail.They are total exploiters of foreign workers i have major evidence that will open a big can of worms.Westcan watch this space us brits want revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tinni
Hi
This is the gospel truth do not go to Westcan they lied to us and loads more brits to come to a wonderful life.We are now back in the uk as are many other drivers after losing £1,ooos.They lied about hours of work ,pay promise of sponsorship and lots more.I am in the process of building my life back.A total nightmare we moved in 2005 back in 2007 totally destroyed this company are corrupt beyond beleif.Any ex brits who went to westcan and are now back i need you to contact me through this site.I have info i am willing to share with you to prove that you didnt fail.They are total exploiters of foreign workers i have major evidence that will open a big can of worms.Westcan watch this space us brits want revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Tinni, Real sorry to hear about your experience and I thought Westcan were a good company! tell us more.
Hope you are rebuilding your life ok in UK, where have you gone back to??
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Hi Tinni, Real sorry to hear about your experience and I thought Westcan were a good company! tell us more.
Hope you are rebuilding your life ok in UK, where have you gone back to??
I could write a book about this company.They promise to sponsor families to stay in canada through the pnp system after 6 months but that is bull.They sacked me after 7 months .We alerted the gov of Alberta they are just as bad running with westcan to fuel the economy of Alberta.We have major evidence against westcan and the Alberta gov we are in the process of finding more families who came back to the uk.Also have alerted canadian immigration as they are unaware of how westcan exploit foreign workers and how alberta gov are covering up for them.We stuck it out for nearly 2 years trying are best so if anyone tells me we did not give it long enough that is a load of crap. Nobody wanted the canadian life more than me and my family we fought till we couldn't fight no more.I will expose these rats as i would't want anyone to go through one minute of what we as a family had to endure.Come on all you ex westcan employees lets get toghether and help each other.MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD AMONG ALL THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

I know a lot of english driver that drive for westcan out of saskatoon and they love it they are always busy and are all very happy. If you were that unhappy at westcan why didnt you change to another company??
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:25 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickysteve
I know a lot of english driver that drive for westcan out of saskatoon and they love it they are always busy and are all very happy. If you were that unhappy at westcan why didnt you change to another company??
Didn't graham (gremie) work for Westcan before moving to Spirit? if it was westcan i know he was happy with the way he was treated but didn't like tanker work in the snow and ice.
Whats your opinion (graham) mate?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

I could write a book about this company.They promise to sponsor families to stay in canada through the pnp system after 6 months but that is bull.They sacked me after 7 months .We alerted the gov of Alberta they are just as bad running with westcan to fuel the economy of Alberta.We have major evidence against westcan and the Alberta gov we are in the process of finding more families who came back to the uk.Also have alerted canadian immigration as they are unaware of how westcan exploit foreign workers and how alberta gov are covering up for them.We stuck it out for nearly 2 years trying are best so if anyone tells me we did not give it long enough that is a load of crap. Nobody wanted the canadian life more than me and my family we fought till we couldn't fight no more.I will expose these rats as i would't want anyone to go through one minute of what we as a family had to endure.Come on all you ex westcan employees lets get toghether and help each other.MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD AMONG ALL THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!
come on tinni why didn't you just change your wp and get a job with someone else theres plenty out there elo
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

julieandchris will become famous soon enoughjulieandchris will become famous soon enough

Hi Tinni, I also worked for westcan from 2004 until 2006 and I agree they are the most corrupt bunch of assholes I have ever met and would'nt advise anyone to work for these pricks..I did get my paperwork but it was hard to stick there and no steve I could'nt change companys because back then they would'nt allow you to. Believe me you may no a few people who are happy there but I worked out of saskatoon and I would say 95 % left as soon as they got there paperwork and there are not many with 1 good word to say about them. I have told storys about westcan on here before but people just think I'm a whinging dick so I usually keep my feelings to my self now, so good onya tinni the more fresh drivers you put off working for westcan the better they will be. Bring these corrupt b@#@#@#s to justice I am 100 % behind you....All the best in the uk ...chris
Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:39 am
Just Joined

come on tinni why didn't you just change your wp and get a job with someone else theres plenty out there elo
Hi Jasper
why didnt i change companys, yes i did this took 4 months i had to live on the money we brought over with us to survive.You have no clue what we had to go through as a family.I am not willing to tell people ,but beleive you me the gov in alberta know what is or was going on down there.I have a whole load of evidence to support my case to prove that Westcan are corrupt.I am over in the UK looking for as many ex westcan empolyees as poss.Then i will be willing to share what i have on them,and this is big.Nobody wanted the canadaian life more than me and my family and we stuck it for just short of 2 years and went through sheer hell.If westcan had been truthful and helpful from the beggining we wouldnt have been in a bad situation for the time we were there.We did receive are PR however how we got this is another story.They destroyed are life and that of many more i will carry on till i have justice for me my family and everyone.Canada is a beautiful country but there are a few ugly companys who exploit FW.Westcan are just probably the worst or was.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jasper
why didnt i change companys, yes i did this took 4 months i had to live on the money we brought over with us to survive.You have no clue what we had to go through as a family.I am not willing to tell people ,but beleive you me the gov in alberta know what is or was going on down there.I have a whole load of evidence to support my case to prove that Westcan are corrupt.I am over in the UK looking for as many ex westcan empolyees as poss.Then i will be willing to share what i have on them,and this is big.Nobody wanted the canadaian life more than me and my family and we stuck it for just short of 2 years and went through sheer hell.If westcan had been truthful and helpful from the beggining we wouldnt have been in a bad situation for the time we were there.We did receive are PR however how we got this is another story.They destroyed are life and that of many more i will carry on till i have justice for me my family and everyone.Canada is a beautiful country but there are a few ugly companys who exploit FW.Westcan are just probably the worst or was.
yo!! tinni you are very hurt by all this i can see , so all i can say is crack on and see what u can do to make it all come to a end
Old Jul 26th 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

paul29 is an unknown quantity at this point

wouldnt bother with this company, applied via email, got a positive response so faxed all my paperwork over to them (21 pages at £1.50 a page) applied for, recieved and faxed over my police check and despite several emails from me just asking them to confirm that they recieved the faxes (dont want all that personal info going to the wrong place) i havent had any response at all in 5 weeks, very disheartening, a simple sorry your not what we are looking for, all positions filled, get lost would have done. oh well back to the drawing board
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Location: Broadstairs, kent. (in between Magate and Ramsgate)
Ledfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul29
wouldnt bother with this company, applied via email, got a positive response so faxed all my paperwork over to them (21 pages at £1.50 a page) applied for, recieved and faxed over my police check and despite several emails from me just asking them to confirm that they recieved the faxes (dont want all that personal info going to the wrong place) i havent had any response at all in 5 weeks, very disheartening, a simple sorry your not what we are looking for, all positions filled, get lost would have done. oh well back to the drawing board
Hi all, i have been dealing with an Lady at Siemans called Laurie and have had nothing but good feelings. I am just waiting for my work visa to arrive and i'm on my way over. I will be working for Edge so any help would be grateful

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.