Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

Old Nov 26th 2010, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

Originally Posted by hughes3005
Well gremmie. i do have a large stamp collection
sorry if i called you a "clown " gremmie i have received complaints from clowns.... and i take all low paid truckers thoughts! into consideration.
You are indeed a swamp donkey...a key into the abyss of your all knowing of all things pond life.From one wally to a welly
LMFHO
Old Nov 27th 2010, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Maybe you should invest more time in that than trying to be a poisoned chalice on here then, Hughes.. I have had to wait to load on occasion, but the truth is that I get paid for it..

Gremmie, that simply is not the case. Tachos are supposed to do that in Europe and they haven't done so. In fact, they have put unnecessary constraints and pressure on the industry. E logs out here would not help the industry at all. The only way to streamline it is to actually make things tie in perfectly with appointments, and that is too inflexible.. rather like our uninformed loser friend in the guise of hughes....

Just an addendum, why say such about Gremmie? He managed to make the transition from a driver who was fortunate to survive a nasty accident to a despatcher. You see, success. Not like you who, by your own admission, supposedly tried 3 firms and couldn't succeed.

Last edited by bobthedog; Nov 27th 2010 at 7:50 am.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Maybe you should invest more time in that than trying to be a poisoned chalice on here then, Hughes.. I have had to wait to load on occasion, but the truth is that I get paid for it..

Gremmie, that simply is not the case. Tachos are supposed to do that in Europe and they haven't done so. In fact, they have put unnecessary constraints and pressure on the industry. E logs out here would not help the industry at all. The only way to streamline it is to actually make things tie in perfectly with appointments, and that is too inflexible.. rather like our uninformed loser friend in the guise of hughes....

Just an addendum, why say such about Gremmie? He managed to make the transition from a driver who was fortunate to survive a nasty accident to a despatcher. You see, success. Not like you who, by your own admission, supposedly tried 3 firms and couldn't succeed.

I have spent a hell of a lot of time in RDC's and they are all the same sit there for the Day and its not very pleasant when you only get $25 for the day and I dont know of any company that pays waiting time.If you get paid bob i take my hat off to you for having such a good and generous Boss.
And when the New system comes into effect which quite simply like a Digi tacho.How can you adjust that to compansate for not Earning money.
The only way forward is to be paid salary or by the Hour.....But Canada being Canada will come up with a Scam Like AYR Motors are doing fill trucks with Cheap Labour and the Monkeys that fill there seat For PNP
I am a failure......It is Snowing here in Yorkshire. the Sun is Shinning and i am spending the weekend with My Family not stuck Unpaid in a distribution centre
Old Nov 27th 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

rather like our uninformed loser friend in the guise of hughes....
I thought that to Bob.. seems the grammer etc has changed from the very first postings on here... doesn't weigh up.

Fishy..
Old Nov 28th 2010, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Funnily enough, I am home with my family, too. See, if you actually get on with your work then you get home.

You have snow in Yorkshire.... today. We have had 43 cms of snow in the past week with more forecast this weekend. I managed nearly 7000kms this week, completely legally.

And yes, the firm pays waiting time, and layovers, but they actually get loads so there are few layovers.

Funnily enough, all of north America pays this way. If you do the miles then you get paid. If you are a lazy loser like you then you will never make a living. It really is that simple.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Funnily enough, I am home with my family, too. See, if you actually get on with your work then you get home.

You have snow in Yorkshire.... today. We have had 43 cms of snow in the past week with more forecast this weekend. I managed nearly 7000kms this week, completely legally.

And yes, the firm pays waiting time, and layovers, but they actually get loads so there are few layovers.

Funnily enough, all of north America pays this way. If you do the miles then you get paid. If you are a lazy loser like you then you will never make a living. It really is that simple.
Robdog Just keep looking for the pigs? they fly in Canada.
The only waiting time you get paid for is the waitresses!!!
Knock!Knock!...some one at ya cab door!!
Like i said its OK for you single people
Old Nov 29th 2010, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

You really are none too smart.. I am here with my family.. and I am sole breadwinner owing to my wife being very ill...

No, I get paid after the first 2 hours of waiting as long as I am on time.

You are a bit weird, aren't you..
Old Nov 29th 2010, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

You really are none too smart.. I am here with my family.. and I am sole breadwinner owing to my wife being very ill...

No, I get paid after the first 2 hours of waiting as long as I am on time.

You are a bit weird, aren't you..
Maybe Mrs Hughes thinks this way... Such a shame to be a has been

Appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so f******' special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here................

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 29th 2010 at 2:04 am.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

Love it.....

Yep, looking back it would appear that they are trying to tag team on here, but if this is the case then that means there are twin trolls.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Just when i thought it was not possible for pigs to fly along comes Daveoncrac another None stop 14 hours a day driver running to a truck stop to "meat" up will fellow Thespians.
Who wants to be the lead protagonist in the Lies of trans Canadian trucking "Dummy's".
Lets see you earn money when the new ruling for digi logbooks are mandatory.14 hours a day 1250km's..I dont Think So
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

For you? No, the miles would not be possible because you were clearly hopeless from the start.

That's why you are still a trunk driver or local shop boy. You didn't make the grade.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

For you? No, the miles would not be possible because you were clearly hopeless from the start.

That's why you are still a trunk driver or local shop boy. You didn't make the grade.
Robadog
You have refused me onec again i put my faith in another canadian Looser.
anyway your mucker gremmie will be in the office soon another great Canadian trucker and laptop extraordinaire.sales team leader rising to the top ranks of King backstabber of the year and you robdog want is/his poison trophy.
Unpaid is what your waiting time is...Wupppsss sorry you get $25 for a Saturday or Sunday DayNnight/nite...Not $25 an hour but $25 for the full day.14hours "None Stop" driving should get you 1250 km....at least you can cat nap and keep the wheels turning thanks to Canadian Gov.Trucking Canada is a Scam,Scam,Scam
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

I reckon you are way beyond weird, to be honest.

Seems odd that you seem convinced that I don't get paid waiting time, because I do get paid it. I also get paid layover, paid excess miles, paid city hours... You seem so sure of yourself, but they do say that the mad people do not realise they are completely barking...

I do know Gremmie. I think I last saw him in July of 2009 when he came to visit me while I was recovering from my accident. In all honesty, I have not known him to be a backstabber- anything but, really. I think he is a genuine person who had some crappy luck but has continued to make the best of it and has emerged on the other side. He didn't even create his bad luck, but was the recipient of someone elses stupidity.

Now you, on the other hand, created your own situation, and it wasn't bad luck, it was simply that you were not good enough.

You probably were only planning to drive until you got PR then move on to safer territory... like shelf stacking in Sobeys..
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

I reckon you are way beyond weird, to be honest.

Seems odd that you seem convinced that I don't get paid waiting time, because I do get paid it. I also get paid layover, paid excess miles, paid city hours... You seem so sure of yourself, but they do say that the mad people do not realise they are completely barking...

I do know Gremmie. I think I last saw him in July of 2009 when he came to visit me while I was recovering from my accident. In all honesty, I have not known him to be a backstabber- anything but, really. I think he is a genuine person who had some crappy luck but has continued to make the best of it and has emerged on the other side. He didn't even create his bad luck, but was the recipient of someone elses stupidity.

Now you, on the other hand, created your own situation, and it wasn't bad luck, it was simply that you were not good enough.

You probably were only planning to drive until you got PR then move on to safer territory... like shelf stacking in Sobeys..
DaftBob
Both of you had an accident and accidents by there very nature a preventable but try and stop some one/thing that is devious that is not preventable.
You Bob are a first class arse.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Mine was, without a shadow of a doubt, my own fault. I openly admit that I did cause it myself. Gremmies would only have been prevented if the driver had not been drunk or had been stopped and arrested beforehand.

My accident, so you know, was with an ATV, which is mine and which I get time to ride, and which I can afford to have and run..

If I am an arse, then I would imagine you are on the opposite side....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.