Edge Transport

Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:58 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edge Transport

Where is that technicolour coated fella?
Not seen him around for a while.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HappyHaitch
Hi 2RGJ, I think one of my ex-army buddies may be working for Triangle with you. Terry Horsfall is his name. Any ideas?
I'm just about to go out to work for Challenger in Cambridge Ontario. Had a job offered with Yanke, but the latitude difference may have been a deciding factor!!
Bets of luck with your new venture,i shall ask about terry the RGJ,we all stick together. Thanx
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by koogar
Where is that technicolour coated fella?
Not seen him around for a while.
Hello Koogs, im still here,my last trip was on the 20 Dec,i may be off out tomorrow,Minnesota, ive had a good holiday,stacks of time off,sadly my girlfriend isnt excited about Saskatoon, even though i light up saskatoon she may not come over,She prefers Australia.After all the 70 days ive done its good here,the company Triangle is good, i have no complaints,Ok just the one Harveys in Chicago, I still havent seen Erwin,if i do i shall send him your Love.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:34 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets
Hello Koogs, im still here,my last trip was on the 20 Dec,i may be off out tomorrow,Minnesota, ive had a good holiday,stacks of time off,sadly my girlfriend isnt excited about Saskatoon, even though i light up saskatoon she may not come over,She prefers Australia.After all the 70 days ive done its good here,the company Triangle is good, i have no complaints,Ok just the one Harveys in Chicago, I still havent seen Erwin,if i do i shall send him your Love.
Lol...... Erwin is too important to accept the love of a lowly truck driver.
Sorry about your girlfriend mate. Just my opinion, but if she's willing to lose you to go to a different country, you might be better finding a new one anyway. Plenty of beavers in Canada bud.
Let me know if you're gonna be goin through Cheyenne and I'll come buy you a coffee at the flying 'j'.
And let me know when you start a blog so I can put a link to it on my website.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koogar
Lol...... Erwin is too important to accept the love of a lowly truck driver.
Sorry about your girlfriend mate. Just my opinion, but if she's willing to lose you to go to a different country, you might be better finding a new one anyway. Plenty of beavers in Canada bud.
Let me know if you're gonna be goin through Cheyenne and I'll come buy you a coffee at the flying 'j'.
And let me know when you start a blog so I can put a link to it on my website.
Hello there Koogs, i have just got back from Stockton sunny California,im in Edmonton,im tipping there tomorrow,then im up to Slave lake picking a load of wood and taking that down to Ohio,i have your cell number,i will call you,that would be good to meet and have a brew.As i mentioned once before every time i go on a trip,something happens,well it did,Brakes freezing,sparks flying out of the rear of the trailer,getting pulledby the old Bill west of MooseJaw,brakes shattered,i had an absolute howler trip to Stockton,going through the hills in California,brakes smoking,still its all experience.I cant start a blog,i wouldnt know where to start,also as you know on the road takes up a lot of time. look forward to meeting up with you.technicolour dream coat-???!!!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

woozle is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Edge Transport

hi there we have just came back from saskatoon as i was over getting a interview with siemans probaly going with edge as i do low loader work over here then went to westcan for one . can anyone tell me wat thay think of these two firms . also looking for nice place to stay out side of city looking forward to geting away from this rat race hope its as good as thay say over there.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Hi, I work at edge and they are a good firm to work for i think anyway. Its like most companys you hear all different thing but a job is what you make it. Westcan only run canada and its all tanker work, edge run flat deck and runn all over Canada and the USA and the work is very varied.I picked siemans over west can when i can out here 19 month ago. If you need any information i have a wed site feel free to email me through that and next time you come to saskatoon we can meet up.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vickysteve
Hi, I work at edge and they are a good firm to work for i think anyway. Its like most companys you hear all different thing but a job is what you make it. Westcan only run canada and its all tanker work, edge run flat deck and runn all over Canada and the USA and the work is very varied.I picked siemans over west can when i can out here 19 month ago. If you need any information i have a wed site feel free to email me through that and next time you come to saskatoon we can meet up.
Is 2RGJ still working there as sometime ago he mentioned he might be leaving and poss returning to the UK or did he stick at it and is still there.....

...or don't you know.

Cheers Dave
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Is 2RGJ still working there as sometime ago he mentioned he might be leaving and poss returning to the UK or did he stick at it and is still there.....

...or don't you know.

Cheers Dave
Not sure Davie, but i think he quit after just 4 months ????? but dont take it as gospel tho

So when are you getting here,,is it still PEI,,adn joining Loafy at Midland,,or MB ????
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Not sure Davie, but i think he quit after just 4 months ????? but dont take it as gospel tho

So when are you getting here,,is it still PEI,,adn joining Loafy at Midland,,or MB ????
I thought loafy worked for SFE
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kb33
I thought loafy worked for SFE
He did. He parted company with them for various reasons see here.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...488210&page=50

and is now working for Midland and happy as a pig in poo poo.....
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Well the house is up for sale and has been since 18 Feb and we have had.......ZERO viewings, as have loads of other people in the same boat.

Until the house goes then we will be here, so whenever that is is anyones guess in todays market.

We could make the move and pay off the mortgage and leave the house to sell here but then that would leave very little money left to come over with.

We could move over and not pay off the mortgage but then we would be paying mortgage in UK and mortgage / rent in Canada on one very reduced wage...impossible.

We could move and leave the house here with tenenats in it again but we had so many problems before renting it's not worth the stress.

SOOOO how long is a piece of string. The reason for moving to Canada is a better quality of life and that will just not be possible without the house sale going through as it will be difficult enough moving to a new enviroment, going from Military to civvie, 2 wages to one wage etc etc without having to scrimp and scrape and adding unneccessary pressure.

But yep PEI is still the destination of choice, but when that will be? as the Arabs say:

Insha'Allah

So at the momment it's up in the air and total...................Under
Attached Images  
Old Jun 17th 2008, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
He did. He parted company with them for various reasons see here.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...488210&page=50

and is now working for Midland and happy as a pig in poo poo.....
AAhh thanks for that I must keep up

re your house sale ..your certainly not on your own with that one , I was told there are at least a dozen drivers sat in the UK waiting to sell there house and come over and work for Westcan. It must very frustrating for you all
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

lenny1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

2royalgreenjackets
can you help mi with any contacts over there in your company do they have LMO pre approved from the pnp program. im in eastern europe at the moment i use two work as a truck trailer driver with the military mail in new jersey in usa i wont two come there thru the pnp program any help it is goin two bee appreciated
best regards

lenny
Old Jul 11th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lenny1
hi

2royalgreenjackets
can you help mi with any contacts over there in your company do they have LMO pre approved from the pnp program. im in eastern europe at the moment i use two work as a truck trailer driver with the military mail in new jersey in usa i wont two come there thru the pnp program any help it is goin two bee appreciated
best regards

lenny
Lenny,

I belive 2RGJ left edge a while ago. Try and email him through this website he may still be able to pick it up if it's a global email like hotmail etc.

Edge are part of Siemens Transportation so just get in touch with them. I think the HR women here was Tracey however she could have left by now.

Cheers Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.