Alberta

Old Mar 17th 2016, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

heydon1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Alberta

Alberta is not a good place to be at the moment every driving job i have looked at has had anywhere from 900 up to 3000 people looking at it and there is not many doing lmias that i can find I am in the oil patch and am looking to jump before the ship sinks and its sinking fast.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heydon1983
Alberta is not a good place to be at the moment every driving job i have looked at has had anywhere from 900 up to 3000 people looking at it and there is not many doing lmias that i can find I am in the oil patch and am looking to jump before the ship sinks and its sinking fast.
Thanks for the info,yeah I know ,what I hear its not looking good.However I may have a job through a friend who has just started as a recruiter.If not Im looking at going to ON seems to be more work there.
Old Mar 19th 2016, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by neilcumming
Just saw this on Kijiji
ARE YOU A FOREIGN WORKER LOOKING FOR AN LMIA? | driver, security | Calgary | Kijiji
Dont know if it will help anyone,$8000 is a lot pay

I found the same advert on Kijiji Saskatoon

It looks weird to me. They dont guarantee a job.
How they can have LMIA if they are not a trucking company?
Doesnt make sense to me
Old Mar 19th 2016, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Milanuk
I found the same advert on Kijiji Saskatoon

It looks weird to me. They dont guarantee a job.
How they can have LMIA if they are not a trucking company?
Doesnt make sense to me
I saw another of their ads on Kijiji Calgary also ,I didnt want to post it as the other Neil said it maybe a scam.In this ad they had 2 prices this time $8000 for the driving test etc and $3000 if you already had a license.Reading between the lines it looks to me they are "supposedly" an agency of some kind.If I see it advertised again I will call them .