Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Double plus 1.
We arent tallking about your size here.......
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:16 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

You couldn't handle it, hon. You'd be calling out for the fire department to cut you free.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Mine isn't.
Nor mine Well.. thats not counting the times he leaves his dirty pants on the floor... then he's a dirty bastard!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:19 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

That didn't really make any sense, did it?

Try this; I'm so big, if you set me on fire, people would be screaming "Oh the humanity!"
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:20 am
Peace onion

Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

You couldn't handle it, hon. You'd be calling out for the fire department to cut you free.
I think the fire department get upset when they have prank calls. Especially exaggerated ones.......
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OF...you're an absolute fruitcake.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:16 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I know, he is great,
Old Nov 4th 2008, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I know, he is great,
Indeed he is a crazy nut and hilarious.......
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:14 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambapink
Just had a phone call from a woman asking if I was having an affair with her Husband She had found my number on her husbands cell phone bill! I have to say after I was initially stunned I got really cross with her.. she was demanding to know my name etc.. I turned it around and asked her name, and if she had kids etc etc.. Turned out to be her Grandson calling my Daughter!!!! - Then I just ended up feeling so sorry for her.. She was crying down the phone to me saying she was sure her husband was up to something... But then she was saying.. 'you check up on your husband, all men are bastards.. don't let him fool you' !!!!
This same thing happened to me when I was a student LOL
I shared a house with a load of boys and I pick up the phone and a womans geordie accent down the phone asked "you shagging him or what?"
My response was, "I'm sorry, what?" but she didn't buy that I told her I had never even met her husband and starting shouting, "why's he got your number on my phone? Whats he been saying to you? How long has it been going on!"
I put the phone down on her and she called back around 6 hours later at 1am saying she'd used my phone number to locate my address and was coming down to in the morning to see me. She sounded pissed drunk but at this point I was very frightened.
A call to the old bill revealed she was from a well known crime family and that I shouldn't be worried. Because oh yeah her being from a "well known crime family" is enough to make anyone sleep easy in their beds isn't it?
I ended up staying at a friends for a while until it had all blown over. Bloody geordies.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:34 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a phone call from a woman asking if I was having an affair with her Husband She had found my number on her husbands cell phone bill! I have to say after I was initially stunned I got really cross with her.. she was demanding to know my name etc.. I turned it around and asked her name, and if she had kids etc etc.. Turned out to be her Grandson calling my Daughter!!!! - Then I just ended up feeling so sorry for her.. She was crying down the phone to me saying she was sure her husband was up to something... But then she was saying.. 'you check up on your husband, all men are bastards.. don't let him fool you' !!!!
Taser the bitch ....
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:43 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Huh -- I had a call from Senator Hillary Clinton last night, and I've never met the woman. I tried to get a word in, but she wouldn't stop talking.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

- Then I just ended up feeling so sorry for her..
yep, i'd feel sorry for the woman....trust is something we take for granted until it's broken....
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:45 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Cow...

I'm guessing she's hiring a PI as I type to follow her OH...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:47 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

those that brag about it usually have nothing to brag about...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.