Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Just had a phone call from a woman asking if I was having an affair with her Husband She had found my number on her husbands cell phone bill! I have to say after I was initially stunned I got really cross with her.. she was demanding to know my name etc.. I turned it around and asked her name, and if she had kids etc etc.. Turned out to be her Grandson calling my Daughter!!!! - Then I just ended up feeling so sorry for her.. She was crying down the phone to me saying she was sure her husband was up to something... But then she was saying.. 'you check up on your husband, all men are bastards.. don't let him fool you' !!!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you having an affair with my Husband..??

Originally Posted by sambapink
Just had a phone call from a woman asking if I was having an affair with her Husband She had found my number on her husbands cell phone bill! I have to say after I was initially stunned I got really cross with her.. she was demanding to know my name etc.. I turned it around and asked her name, and if she had kids etc etc.. Turned out to be her Grandson calling my Daughter!!!! - Then I just ended up feeling so sorry for her.. She was crying down the phone to me saying she was sure her husband was up to something... But then she was saying.. 'you check up on your husband, all men are bastards.. don't let him fool you' !!!!

So that's why you haven't been around much lately.........
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:37 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Poor sod. I can't imagine living with that amount of distrust.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:39 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

So you're not actually denying it then...?

I like the way you turned it back on her. +3 girl points.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Poor woman, sounds like she needs to ditch her zero and get herself a hero!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

haha

Well I had someone call me, wrong number and they wouldn't stop talking even when I said it was a wrong number, the woman thought I was a cousin that had come to stay...crazy person....also had some other person not believe me that I wasn't who she had called and thought I was playing a prank, even when I repeatedly told her I wasn't that person and eventually had enough and hung up on her...

Shame no one actually ever rings us up for us, always crazy wrong numbers.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:43 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
haha

Well I had someone call me, wrong number and they wouldn't stop talking even when I said it was a wrong number, the woman thought I was a cousin that had come to stay...crazy person....also had some other person not believe me that I wasn't who she had called and thought I was playing a prank, even when I repeatedly told her I wasn't that person and eventually had enough and hung up on her...

Shame no one actually ever rings us up for us, always crazy wrong numbers.
I had some gal sending me pics of herself in an evening gown all glammed up. I called her asnd told her to stop because every pic she sent cost me!!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:45 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

You could forward them on to me...

I have a personal quest to view all of the man-made content out there. So far, I have visited 62.34% of the Internet.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I had some gal sending me pics of herself in an evening gown all glammed up. I called her asnd told her to stop because every pic she sent cost me!!!
My hubby had some young girl sending rather suggestive pics of herself to him, he ended up calling her telling her to stop cos if I seen them I would cut his meat and two veg off. She ended up giving him dogs abuse saying he was a perv, silly girl should have checked she had the right number first!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

She is correct about one thing - all men are bastards.....!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:54 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
You could forward them on to me...

I have a personal quest to view all of the man-made content out there. So far, I have visited 62.34% of the Internet.
she wasn't all that Oc, trust me.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Mine isn't.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:56 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by willmore
Such bile. Such venom. Can I say all women are bitches if I add a few emoticons? ROFL LOLZ
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:57 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Mine isn't.
Double plus 1.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Such bile. Such venom. Can I say all women are bitches if I add a few emoticons? ROFL LOLZ
You are such a sexist pig.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.