WTF in America

Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:22 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by The Mirror
My wife is like you sometimes.... She has a 2 degree comfort range...She's way too hot at 70 degree's and way too cold at 67 and she'll let everyone around her know about her discomfort- Some days it's either too wet or too dry, too sunny or too cloudy, too windy or there is no breeze at all...It's never just right... I noticed that a lot of peoples entire personality consists of a series of complaints and those people usually end up alone- My wife is a happy songbird 85% of the time, but that other 15% really sucks... I just try to avoid being alone with her in a car during those times..

And why don't you wait until the mosquitoes and deer flies to actually become wicked before you complain about them? Your husband will appreciate me asking you that question-

Please adjust your sense of humour tuner. It's not working properly.

Also, I think you'll find that Robin has a wife.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:43 pm
Banned

The Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Please adjust your sense of humour tuner. It's not working properly.

Also, I think you'll find that Robin has a wife.
I wonder what their first date was like

Robin: Not much to choose from on this menu
Wife: The words are so small I can barely read them
Robin: We're too close to the restroom
Wife: and it's too cold
Robin: The service here is terrible
Wife: the waitress seems to have an attitude
Robin: And the lighting!?
Wife: It's too dark!
Robin: I meant it's too light
Wife; Yes I agree..everything sucks
Robin: I think i'm falling in madly love with you

Just kiddin Robin

Last edited by The Mirror; Aug 2nd 2020 at 3:46 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:50 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what their first date was like

Robin: Not much to choose from on this menu
Wife: The words are so small I can barely read them
Robin: We're too close to the restroom
Wife: and it's too cold
Robin: The service here is terrible
Wife: the waitress seems to have an attitude
Robin: And the lighting!?
Wife: It's too dark!
Robin: I meant it's too light
Wife; Yes I agree..everything sucks
Robin: I think i'm falling in madly love with you

Just kiddin Robin

Further suggest you spend a little time getting to know people here and chill your responses until you do.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:54 pm
Banned

The Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond repute

Further suggest you spend a little time getting to know people here and chill your responses until you do.

I was just joking..., but- To complain about the ethnic looking fonts on ethnic restaurants? C'mon man

There are plenty of real absurdities in American society.. And we don't have to reach that far to find them

Last edited by The Mirror; Aug 2nd 2020 at 3:57 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:02 pm

I was just joking...

People aren't finding you funny. Again, get to know the people you are talking to. It's the polite thing to do when you enter a roomful of people you don't know and who do know each other.

Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:16 pm
Banned

People aren't finding you funny. Again, get to know the people you are talking to. It's the polite thing to do when you enter a roomful of people you don't know and who do know each other.
Point taken, but don't speak for everyone, that is almost worse than constant complaining...I know somebody besides myself laughed, might even have actually LOL'd...

I'm sure Robin is a great guy, I probably shouldn't have used him to make my point about SOME OTHER people..
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

retzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond repute

Again, get to know the people you are talking to. It's the polite thing to do when you enter a roomful of people you don't know and who do know each other.
I assumed The Mirror was a new guise for an existing poster?
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by retzie
Also quite possible. Although a bit silly.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Also quite possible. Although a bit silly.
Not quite so silly an assumption when said poster has already posted pictures of socks in at least two threads.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:36 pm
Banned

Nope

There is only one me... I appreciate people telling me what i'm doing wrong because I don't have a clue on my own. Except for the fact that everyone seems to have a problem with everything I post?
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Not quite so silly an assumption when said poster has already posted pictures of socks in at least two threads.
I didn't mean that the assumption was silly, just that such behaviour would be.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:56 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Point taken, but don't speak for everyone, that is almost worse than constant complaining...I know somebody besides myself laughed, might even have actually LOL'd...

LIW can speak for me any time. It is nice that you find yourself so amusing, but I think your ESP regarding others might have been a bit off.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:59 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Point taken, but don't speak for everyone, .... .
She speaks for rather more people than you assume to think.

For now if I were you, I would assume that you have annoyed everyone who has replied to your posts and everyone who is active on the threads you have posted on, and you won't be too far wide of the mark.

Generally the posters who do best here sit on the sidelines for a while, chipping in with an odd thought or comment, until they get into the swing of things. We don't need you to set questions or challenges for us, or in any sense to "entertain" us or "educate" us, thank you. Imagine you have walked into a pub and met a crowd of friends for the first time, you aren't gong to be the centre of attention. .... And one of your problems is that, being an American, you don't even know how a pub "works". It is nothing like any bar I have ever seen in America, not even the "Brit-pubs", which have to somewhat flex to the American market.

Oh, and I think you may have set a record for the time between a first post and the time an existing member has put you on their "ignore list" (they can't see your posts).

Last edited by Pulaski; Aug 2nd 2020 at 5:47 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 5:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
LIW can speak for me any time. It is nice that you find yourself so amusing, but I think your ESP regarding others might have been a bit off.
Perhaps...

I'll tone it down..for you
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 5:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps...

I'll tone it down..for you
that would be appreciated...if you wish to stick around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.