WTF in America

Old Nov 22nd 2019, 4:48 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
This one out of Utah.

A woman working in the garage with her husband takes off her shirt, husband was also shirtless. Step children saw her topless, mother of kids reported step-mom to police. Step mom is arrested and charged with 3 counts of lewdness involving a child and if convicted will have to go on the sex offender registry for 10 years.

Judge heard the case earlier in the week, but declined to make an immediate ruling, ruling should occur within a few months.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2019/11...-attorneys-say

https://globalnews.ca/news/6198553/u...DmBqPUZEYc4hk0
Was that something to do with religion as it happened in Utah? Were they Mormons?
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 11:10 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Anyway the drug problem seems to know no borders
That's right it doesn't, including demographic borders such as religion which was the point of my response to you.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Supreme Court rules that shooting all drug dealers on sight is legal and lawful
Does that include GP's? Their liberal prescribing of opioids is the reason there are so many junkies on the streets.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 6:08 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
That's right it doesn't, including demographic borders such as religion which was the point of my response to you.
But it's reasonable to assume that family values including (dare I say it) religion can influence a child's decision to make the right choices as opposed to associating with some dip shit whose already doing drugs
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:00 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

But it's reasonable to assume that family values including (dare I say it) religion can influence a child's decision to make the right choices as opposed to associating with some dip shit whose already doing drugs
No, I don't think it's reasonable to assume that at all. You do think it's a reasonable assumption. There's nothing else to talk about.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Drug use is complicated, it's not as simple as making the right choices.

Some end up addicted because they were prescribed an addictive medication.
Some of course use drugs recreational.
Some are mentally ill and drugs help them escape their suffering for a time.

So many variables and reasons why someone may end up addicted to drugs.

Remember there are also very functional drug addicts who have $$ who don't even realize are addicted.

I have mental illness and there are times when I thought about turning to drugs to relieve the suffering and there was a time frame in my early 20's, I was drinking daily just to stay drunk so I wouldn't feel the suffering.

You try to simplify very complicated problems without understanding why and how someone may end up addicted to drugs.

There are a lot of addicts out there, and many are addicted to legal drugs like nicotine and alcohol.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Nov 23rd 2019 at 8:33 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 2:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

For those who are tired of the word salad . . .

Mormons and/or Jehovah Witnesses, by definition, are not evangelical. I'm not going to go into a diatribe but it has to do with [spoiler alert] which Bible they use and whether they believe Jesus is God. That's kind of the whole point. *sigh*

There are people on this forum who simply make shit up and then wait for everybody to debate them on nonsense.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 2:57 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
There are people on this forum who simply make shit up and then wait for everybody to debate them on nonsense.
That's the definition of trolling, and debating them is feeding the troll. You can't have one without the other.

Old Nov 23rd 2019, 3:18 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
That's the definition of trolling, and debating them is feeding the troll. You can't have one without the other.
There is a certain regular poster in this thread, whose replies just amaze me with their ability to tangentially align with the original post, but not actually address any of the questions or points in it. Doing a 180 whilst pretending to be on topic and engaging. I am unsure if they troll or just like hearing themselves, I try to ignore but still get sucked in sometimes. They also like asking others for evidence while all they post is hearsay, and presupposition dressed as anecdote, A low barrier for their aspiration.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 6:23 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Ewww!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50531411

"...a neighbour had complained about two years ago of liquid leaking through the ceiling of her apartment, but the complex's maintenance team closed the file when the leaking stopped."
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 6:25 pm
Banned

Face it ! Without differences of opinion this thread would be a giant trip to boredom country presided over by a bunch of insufferable patronizing, self righteous ****ing ditto heads and probably one of the reason so few new posters bother to contribute

Last edited by dc koop; Nov 23rd 2019 at 6:29 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 6:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
There is a certain regular poster in this thread, whose replies just amaze me with their ability to tangentially align with the original post, but not actually address any of the questions or points in it. Doing a 180 whilst pretending to be on topic and engaging. I am unsure if they troll or just like hearing themselves, I try to ignore but still get sucked in sometimes. They also like asking others for evidence while all they post is hearsay, and presupposition dressed as anecdote, A low barrier for their aspiration.
Stop addressing the forum like a bloody schoolmaster. You really don't have reply to any posts of mine you know. I've already made that clear. However I still retain the basic right to air an opinion as long as the BE exists as a forum for open discussion
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 6:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Drug use is complicated, it's not as simple as making the right choices.

Some end up addicted because they were prescribed an addictive medication.
Some of course use drugs recreational.
Some are mentally ill and drugs help them escape their suffering for a time.

So many variables and reasons why someone may end up addicted to drugs.

Remember there are also very functional drug addicts who have $$ who don't even realize are addicted.

I have mental illness and there are times when I thought about turning to drugs to relieve the suffering and there was a time frame in my early 20's, I was drinking daily just to stay drunk so I wouldn't feel the suffering.

You try to simplify very complicated problems without understanding why and how someone may end up addicted to drugs.

There are a lot of addicts out there, and many are addicted to legal drugs like nicotine and alcohol.
I'm genuinely sorry for your problems but be reassured you are probably one of the politest and pleasant persons on this thread. Nicotine. alcohol and certain drugs are a matter of choice. I can think of many occasions in my life when it would have been easier for me to get hooked on one of them and get temporary relief from the problems I had to deal with.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:49 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq
Ewww!

"...a neighbour had complained about two years ago of liquid leaking through the ceiling of her apartment, but the complex's maintenance team closed the file when the leaking stopped."
Now even the BBC seems to think it important to the story to inform us that they used to have a job as a soldier in the first sentence.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess one downside to automatic payments, you can die at home, everything keeps getting paid.

That would not happen in my building, they don't do auto payments, a month tops before they found you.

Originally Posted by lizzyq
Ewww!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.