Women

Old Nov 12th 2015, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
That's the wrong way around. Do it all the night before she leaves, then you're free to fart around as you please for the entire duration of the trip. If you do the chores/errands while she's still at home, you maximise your time to enjoy yourself when she is gone. All it takes after that is picking up after yourself when you eat, etc, and you'll have a perfect weekend.

Nice plan, but we went out for dinner last night, the local restaurant has 'wine wednesday' so am suffering from too much half price wine

Anyway just dropped her off, time to do eff all!!
Old Nov 12th 2015, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
My sympathy goes out to you, married as you are to a woman who apparently expects miracles.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 5:17 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dj6372
Nice plan, but we went out for dinner last night, the local restaurant has 'wine wednesday' so am suffering from too much half price wine
I don't drink wine so that's never a concern for me

Anyway just dropped her off, time to do eff all!!
OK - you can still salvage your weekend, it's still Thursday, so get all the shite out of the way today, so you can make Friday and Saturday your bitches.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I don't drink wine so that's never a concern for me

OK - you can still salvage your weekend, it's still Thursday, so get all the shite out of the way today, so you can make Friday and Saturday your bitches.
Great minds..................laundry in, just getting the hovering hoover out (thanks Mr P)
Old Nov 12th 2015, 5:45 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Great minds..................laundry in, just getting the hovering hoover out (thanks Mr P)
That's the way to do it. It's not even lunchtime in California yet

Fold the laundry while watching TV or something, then once that's put away, take it bloody well easy the rest of the next few days.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 6:53 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 13th 2015, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have locks on the bathroom doors, am I alright?
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:13 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
I don't have locks on the bathroom doors, am I alright?
As long as you operate an 'if the door is closed, knock before entering' policy, you should be fine and the risk of someone walking in on you mid-dump should be minimal.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you operate an 'if the door is closed, knock before entering' policy, you should be fine and the risk of someone walking in on you mid-dump should be minimal.
Thanks for that. "Steve" had me worried that I wasn't holding up my end of things.