Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

This woman wants to get fatter . . .

This woman wants to get fatter . . .

Old Mar 21st 2010, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This woman wants to get fatter . . .

Originally Posted by chrisfromusa
Why does everyone here rag on the Daily Mail I don't get it
You don't get it? That's understandable as you are a wee bit far for a daily delivery to your front porch...I get it by that means here in Edinburgh and people who continually slag off the Daily Mail do so because it's practically the only newspaper in the UK which is not afraid to publish the truth about life in present day Britain - plenty of warts that's for sure among the more palatable aspects of life here - and is not hidebound by the evils of political correctness, something which has done its best to devastate much of 21st century British society. Many people do not like to be confronted with true facts which is why many people do not like the Daily Mail.

ROLL ON THE SIXTH OF MAY! THAT WILL BE OUR LIBERATION DAY!
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowcrystal
I too think it is very sad, but what is sadder still is reading nasty quotes about "fat people" as though they were an entirely different species, who are completely undeserved of human kindness.

....blah blah ...

Snow
Any fat person that makes an effort to deal with the situation (that is, tries to lose weight) will get my sympathy and support. The utterly stupid woman who is the subject of this thread is intentionally feeding herself to death and that alone would be ok but she has kids ... what kind of example is she setting to that kid?

Fat people may need psychological help, or the help of a doctor, but many of them need to implement a little personal responsibility. I work in an office with quite a few obese ladies and I see them stuffing their faces with lots of very junky foods all the time. This is now a nationwide epidemic and simply saying 'poor person' is not going to fix the problem.

There are similarities here to people who smoke. Smoking is addictive and hard to give up, but it is bad for you and you should try to give it up. I personally don't exercise enough and I'm fully aware that it is not good for me not to do so; I am constantly struggling to exercise more. I'm aware of the issue and am trying to take care of it. When fat people say the same, they get my sympathy too. When they sit in front of a camera getting fat for profit, they don't.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Very sad