Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Who's Scarier To You?

Who's Scarier To You?

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who's Scarier To You?

here in America i'd have no idea who to be scared of since i've had no trouble with anyone, back in my home town i'd be equally afraid of either 8 drunk white guys or 8 pakis. i've had run ins with both groups and at the end of the day your gonna get the odd bunch of dick heads in any community!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:04 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

How about 5 year olds? Eight of them? Shudder.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:09 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
How about 5 year olds? Eight of them? Shudder.
Years ago I started a thread which asked that if you were attacked by maybe 200 five year olds, how many of them do you think you could beat up/maim/kill/whatever before the evil bastards would win. That thread went down really well.

Same deal really.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:11 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to be preoccupied with race and fear.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:13 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
You seem to be preoccupied with race and fear.
I'm pretty sure if you went through all my posts over the last ten years that wanking and ferrets would rate much much higher than race.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
I'm pretty sure if you went through all my posts over the last ten years that wanking and ferrets would rate much much higher than race.
And the fear of pooing in public toilets. Coward.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:20 pm
WTF?

Years ago I started a thread which asked that if you were attacked by maybe 200 five year olds, how many of them do you think you could beat up/maim/kill/whatever before the evil bastards would win. That thread went down really well.

Same deal really.
Was this on the imaginary forum in your head?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:22 pm
Yeah that guy.

I dunno - BE was dead. So I posted a bunch of stereotypically stupid threads that used to litter the board eons ago. Most of them diametrically opposed to one another. I'm quite happy to just go back to posting funny clips of penguins or rude innuendo in the most innapropriate threads.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:23 pm
WTF?

I dunno - BE was dead. So I posted a bunch of stereotypically stupid threads that used to litter the board eons ago. Most of them diametrically opposed to one another. I'm quite happy to just go back to posting funny clips of penguins or rude innuendo in the most innapropriate threads.
No, I think you've done as well as any person (with an actual IQ) could have possibly managed to carry the torch for Pat Hasler.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
my .380 only holds 6+1...
I was just thinking that, one might survive
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:50 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
Obviously none of you guys have heard of pistol-whipping.

Wimps.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:57 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

More than one, if the Mozambique drill came into play.

Originally Posted by Ridski
Obviously none of you guys have heard of pistol-whipping.

Wimps.
You wouldn't achieve much if you tried to pistol whip somebody with the little .380s that Lansbury and I have...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:01 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry too much as I see two scenarios after you fire your first shot.

1) The rest of the group run away as fast as they can.
2) At least one of them is also armed, and they shoot you back.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:08 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zargof
I wouldn't worry too much as I see two scenarios after you fire your first shot.

1) The rest of the group run away as fast as they can.
2) At least one of them is also armed, and they shoot you back.
Your option 1 is why many people (even in a fist fight) favour dropping the leader as quickly as possible, pour encourager les autres.

Your option 2 is eminently possible and is one reason why the decision to draw your concealed weapon is not something to be taken lightly. It's always better to avoid trouble, if you can.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:14 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

8 women are scarier.

Women are mental and won't back down. They'll always go one further.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.