Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Who's Scarier To You?

Who's Scarier To You?

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 9:37 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's Scarier To You?

You're alone out at night in a really bad part of town. By yourself (yes you just said that). You're walking. There's no-one else around. To get to where you need to go you need to walk past that huge gang of very loud rowdy people on the sidewalk. Oh my they do seem rowdy. One or two of them appear to be angry for no apparent reason. Then they all see you and get very quiet. They're staring at you. You are now right in front of them. You think they might say something to you. They are either -:

A) About 8 college-age white guys.
B) About 8 college-age black guys.
C) About 8 college-age Mexican guys.
D) About 8 women. Race/ethnicity not important.

So who honestly makes you uncomfortable? Try to be honest.

For me it's anyone. My prejudicial fear of being jumped knows no race or gender. And genuinely I don't like drunk white guys.

And the trick answer is C. Mexicans? You call them Mexicans?

And just for a laugh.

Last edited by Captain Cheesestick; Jul 22nd 2010 at 9:45 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 10:22 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Scarier To You?

I like the stereoscopic screen... so one can create a 3-D effect to the game. Puts you right there
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Probably B.

Going on past experience. Dunno about the Mexicans though.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:20 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
I like the stereoscopic screen... so one can create a 3-D effect to the game. Puts you right there
This helps too.

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You have too much time on your hands HS. Isn't it time to redo another room in that lovely house of yours or clear out an acre or two

BTW why are you obssessing about racial fears? Are you trying to comes to terms with something bothering you?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
You have too much time on your hands HS. Isn't it time to redo another room in that lovely house of yours or clear out an acre or two

BTW why are you obssessing about racial fears? Are you trying to comes to terms with something bothering you?
Maybe his neighbors are prejudice against live people and they are scaring him
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:23 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

"About 8"? More precision please.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:40 pm
Yeah that guy.

Originally Posted by Rete

I just noticed an awful lot of people in other threads commenting about "other" types of people. Add it's all the rage in the news to go on about non-white Americans all the time. And seeing as none of us are americans I wondered of our little group was different.

Oh - and maybe someone will say something ridiculously racist and reveal themselves.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:54 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have to say the white guys, closely followed by the women (no offense but drunk women frankly scare the crap out of me ).

By way of explanation - in my capacity as a musician, I spend a LOT of time in bars, usually right up front with a clear view of everyone. In my experience the ones causing trouble are always the early 20s white guys who have way too low a tolerance for alcohol and no idea of when to stop, and then they go off and wreck the place, or go knock the crap out of someone.

I don't go to bars here unless I'm playing though, I've pretty much given up drink since I left the UK. Sad, I know, but I just don't feel comfortable in large groups out here, even moreso than I did back home

Saves me money though
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
I just noticed an awful lot of people in other threads commenting about "other" types of people. Add it's all the rage in the news to go on about non-white Americans all the time. And seeing as none of us are americans I wondered of our little group was different.

Oh - and maybe someone will say something ridiculously racist and reveal themselves.
I need to know if these are Texas Mexicans or California Mexicans. Nobody can deny that some Mexicans are better than others, cracker.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:08 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

You are scarier to me than a group of anybody...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:10 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

You are
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
Boo.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:11 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
Snap! Didn't see your reply.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:11 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

I pick option E: 8 Frenchmen..oh nevermind..they will be too busy running in the opposite direction....hehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.