Where is the anger?

Old Sep 21st 2021, 7:53 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is the anger?

Originally Posted by karenkaren1
geez, this is actually funny. plagiarism lol. calm down people, yes I copied and pasted what u thought was interesting and relevant to the thread (before the big announcement!). never claimed it as my own words but really... lol
don’t they embargo it before the announcement?
Old Sep 21st 2021, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Mods may like to sort it out if alerted . There is a BE copyright rule after all.
im rolling my eyes
Old Sep 21st 2021, 7:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

geez, this is actually funny. plagiarism lol. calm down people, yes I copied and pasted what u thought was interesting and relevant to the thread (before the big announcement!). never claimed it as my own words but really... lol
Well technically, of course, this is exactly what plagiarism is - when you post/write/publish something under your own name (in this case your user name) and don't cite your source or even mention that there is a source. You don't have to state "this is mine" in order to plagiarise. You only have to fail to state that it's someone else's work. Any student can tell you that.

Here endeth the lesson

Old Sep 21st 2021, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tht
don’t they embargo it before the announcement?
u r overthinking. however it is definitely amusing tho that the source is more interesting to people than the content and yes I do have media contacts (well done to whomever figured that out) and sometimes get a headup
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Well technically, of course, this is exactly what plagiarism is - when you post/write/publish something under your own name (in this case your user name) and don't cite your source or even mention that there is a source. You don't have to state "this is mine" in order to plagiarise. You only have to fail to state that it's someone else's work. Any student can tell you that.

Here endeth the lesson
ermm, unless I am writing a news article or taking an exam - I dont really care! but mods feel free to remove any plagiarized (ie copied and pasted) info...its all good.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:01 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

ermm, unless I am writing a news article or taking an exam - I dont really care! but mods feel free to remove any plagiarized (ie copied and pasted) info...its all good.

Forums like this care though, to avoid getting nasty cease and desist letters and demands for cash. It happens.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:01 pm
tht

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

u r overthinking. however it is definitely amusing tho that the source is more interesting to people than the content and yes I do have media contacts (well done to whomever figured that out) and sometimes get a headup
Not really “rocket science” when you post your parents were approved for a I visa…

and and source and timing are very important when you work in finance. In this example you may see a bump in airline stocks based on news like this.

Last edited by tht; Sep 21st 2021 at 8:03 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tht
Not really “rocket science” when you post your parents were approved for a I visa…
of course not. I was referring to the fact that someone actually went to the effort of doing some research on me. quite flattered really.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Forums like this care though, to avoid getting nasty cease and desist letters and demands for cash. It happens.
better not share the latest info re travel ban tho. there will be an announcement I expect tomorrow.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:05 pm
tht

of course not. I was referring to the fact that someone actually went to the effort of doing some research on me. quite flattered really.
now your assuming I am also not a bot…
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:07 pm

better not share the latest info re travel ban tho. there will be an announcement I expect tomorrow.

I suspect we are not intrigued.

Nothing to do with copyright though as long as you cite your sources.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by tht
now your assuming I am also not a bot…

I tangled with the Aer Lingus bot the other day. It wasn't you, was it?
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

I suspect we are not intrigued.

Nothing to do with copyright though as long as you cite your sources.
well I am certainly not about to offer my dad's name or cite his sources so thats that. have a nice day
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:12 pm

well I am certainly not about to offer my dad's name or cite his sources so thats that. have a nice day

Seems reasonable.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 8:14 pm
tht

I tangled with the Aer Lingus bot the other day. It wasn't you, was it?
I have not lived in Dublin for over 10 years now… but I feel for you. I had to take a Aer Lingus flight once because I could only get a EWR-SNN last minute, that was a 30-40 min flight, can’t imagine what ist like if you have to take it all the way over the Atlantic…

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.