Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

What ever happened to .... ? (the missing BE member thread)

What ever happened to .... ? (the missing BE member thread)

Old Feb 6th 2017, 5:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What ever happened to .... ? (the missing BE member thread)

Originally Posted by mikelincs
So true, you only have t look at the thread about Oakvillian currently to see this, and there was the Sophia S thread from sometime ago to see how BE members can rally round.
I find it disheartening that several of the people we have sent gifts/money/cards to when they have been in need of support...have now buggered off to FB and don't bother with BE anymore.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Feb 6th 2017 at 5:42 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Feb 6th 2017, 5:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I find it disheartening that several of the people we have sent gifts/money/cards to when they have been in need of support...have now buggered off to FB and don't bother with BE anymore.
Old Feb 6th 2017, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Well, I'm never going to bugger off to FB... so you folks are stuck with me for a long, long time!

I'd like to hear more about the gifts/money/cards! I'm pretty sure Sheila would let me whack her over the head if she thought there was something in it for us at the end of the day!

Ian
Old Feb 6th 2017, 9:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I assume Bob and I can also be members of this club, we have managed to make a few posts over the years.....
Well I just want to see what happens at 100K...will that be enough to make the DB explode and create a black hole?
Old Feb 6th 2017, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well I just want to see what happens at 100K...will that be enough to make the DB explode and create a black hole?
I appreciate you wanting to take one for the team!

Ian
Old Feb 6th 2017, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Well, I'm never going to bugger off to FB... so you folks are stuck with me for a long, long time!

I'd like to hear more about the gifts/money/cards! I'm pretty sure Sheila would let me whack her over the head if she thought there was something in it for us at the end of the day!

Ian
I'll start a mass PM to see what we can come up with.

Ooops....need to cancel the PM. I misread that. I thought she was going to hit you over the head
Old Feb 8th 2017, 8:47 pm
Banned

common has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I realised what's too much time?
People who have the time and feel the need to be able to make this judgement ...

Originally Posted by Leslie
The new world order goes to the trolls who create multiple accounts and then pretend to be new posters. What could possibly go wrong?
Old Feb 8th 2017, 8:50 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by common
People who have the time and feel the need to be able to make this judgement ...
What Leslie was describing happens more often than you'd think, though.
Old Feb 8th 2017, 11:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I posted that a week ago. I guess it struck a nerve.

You seem like a very intelligent person. I value your opinion and would love to hear more of your thoughts on, not just this matter, but all topics no matter how trivial.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 1:02 am
Banned

common has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond reputecommon has a reputation beyond repute

You seem like a very intelligent person. I value your opinion and would love to hear more of your thoughts on, not just this matter, but all topics no matter how trivial.
I apologize if my intelligence is not up to your speed. And its obvious you do indeed enjoy your time posting on the BE forum, on all topics blah blah blah ...
Old Feb 9th 2017, 1:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Perhaps we should try and hit the milestone at near enough the same time, should cause a few ripples in the DB then
Old Feb 9th 2017, 2:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why it matters to you though. You've apparently been here a week or so and this is your concern? Either join in with useful info/stupid info/questions/banter etc or don't, no skin off anyone's back apart from yours it would seem.

Weird way to get involved imo, suggesting people you don't know should leave or get a life.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 2:54 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Weird way to get involved imo, suggesting people you don't know should leave or get a life.
Maybe it's a new form of alternative facts, in that discrediting those who correct false information put out by others leads the alternative facts to become the perceived truth.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 3:12 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, you'd be wrong on this score...
Old Feb 9th 2017, 3:13 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Perhaps we should try and hit the milestone at near enough the same time, should cause a few ripples in the DB then

Though saying that, I've seen some posters on some gaming forums hit 300K+ posts, so we're clearly rank amateurs and must try harder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.