Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Well I didn't have a clue.

Well I didn't have a clue.

Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well I didn't have a clue.

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
I apologise but.................my son is here for a very short visit so until he leaves on Friday I will be a bit busy spoiling him....
You do just that SM. Hope you all have a great time together.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

taffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud of

What an amazing story, and so well written . I'll definitely be having a look at your blog later (I didn't even know there was a blog section). I just hope our move next year is less traumatic.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

New posting to Blog
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

New posting to Blog
dammit...don't leave us hanging!!!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

New posting to Blog
Woo hoo thanks SM...I'll go take a look.

Edit: Thank you for sharing another episode of your life. BTW I think you jumped 10 yrs...from 1995 to 2005/6.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 29th 2008 at 11:24 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Woo hoo thanks SM...I'll go take a look.

Edit: Thank you for sharing another episode of your life. BTW I think you jumped 10 yrs...from 1995 to 2005/6.

Damn.................off to edit!
Thank you
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Thank you
Great update! Don't keep us waiting long for the next installment!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:18 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you
It certainly never stops with you, your life is an adventure.
I can't wait till it gets to modern day as I hope it 'ends' well!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:35 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

New posting to Blog
Damn it, another cliffhanger.

Bless.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britchicknyc
Great update! Don't keep us waiting long for the next installment!

I'll try not to. The problem is deciphering my own writing. I kept scrappy diaries over the years and now I can't read some of what I wrote

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
It certainly never stops with you, your life is an adventure.
I can't wait till it gets to modern day as I hope it 'ends' well!

I guess I don't think it's an adventure, it was just life and it seems sometimes in life a lot of stuff gets thrown at you all at once.

(actually it still does)
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:44 am
Account Closed

........another one.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

........another one.

That is so sad SM.

At least she was able to come and spend some quality time with you in Texas.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That is so sad SM.

At least she was able to come and spend some quality time with you in Texas.
I'll finish it later. It was hard to write....

For a long time I felt guilty. I thought she might have felt pressured to come and visit even though she didn't feel well enough.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

For a long time I felt guilty. I thought she might have felt pressured to come and visit even though she didn't feel well enough.
I went through something similar when MIL visited 9 yrs ago. She had terrible pains at the top of her leg and in her groin but she refused to go to the ER. A few days after arriving home she went to the hospital because she was having trouble breathing...she was found to have a blood clot near her lung...luckily she survived. She'd had thrombosis a few years before...so I had a pretty good idea what was causing the pain.

You shouldn't have felt guilty I'm sure she loved her time with you and your family. Lovely memories for you to treasure.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 1st 2008 at 3:05 am.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:20 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry for your loss.
But if you look at it that she managed before she died to do what she wanted to do, to come and visit you, have that experience she wanted of paddling in the sea, that would have brought her so much joy doing all that and she died happy I am sure with those memories and by her family by her side.

My elderly aunt back home came and saw us and she said it helped her so much going back home thinking of us here as she could picture everything.

She wouldn't have felt pressurised I am sure but just was given something 'to live for' in coming to see you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.