UGA today

Old Oct 12th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UGA today

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
Why thank you kind Sir, and I didnt realise people went to events, NOT to get in !! but there again it is the USA !
Or you party in the parking lot, pack it up, go to the game, and return to the parking lot to party afterward. Those who can't get tickets stay in the parking lot the whole time with a TV on. It's all about atmosphere, food and drink.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:21 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Or you party in the parking lot, pack it up, go to the game, and return to the parking lot to party afterward. Those who can't get tickets stay in the parking lot the whole time with a TV on. It's all about atmosphere, food and drink.

i just don't understand it all, why haul all that stuff incl a TV ffs to the car park when you can watch it at home and party there with friends, neighbours etc
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
pick up truck, drop the tail and stick a bbq on it and have a cook out...drink lots of booze and party in the car park because you couldn't get into the event and then drive home drunk....usually

quite amusing how serious some people are by it though.
some of my outlaws have a pick up purely to use to travel miles only to sit in some car park in the texas heat watching a ball game from the back of said pick up and they are all deadly serious by it all
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:26 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Im here and still alive

I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!! Was such fun!!!!!!!

We tailgated after with a couple of the players and familys - had a chat with fred munsenmeier and matthew stafford - not that I know who they are but there you go..........

Im ll ready for the next game now!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:27 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Bunch of f**kin panzy's Wearing helments and body armour to play what amounts to a softy's game of Rugby

You can't call yourself a true player till you have at least broken your nose FFS.
well my dad did that AND ruined his knees playing the softy's game,
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I thought it was something we truck drivers do a lot

Tailgating I mean
that's what happens after...when ya drunk and smell food
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i just don't understand it all, why haul all that stuff incl a TV ffs to the car park when you can watch it at home and party there with friends, neighbours etc
I suppose because there's nothing like being there. Almost.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mellybrown
Im here and still alive

I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!! Was such fun!!!!!!!

We tailgated after with a couple of the players and familys - had a chat with fred munsenmeier and matthew stafford - not that I know who they are but there you go..........

Im ll ready for the next game now!!!!
Hi Melly - so glad you had fun! What was it that you enjoyed about the experience?
Old Oct 12th 2008, 6:51 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Hi Melly - so glad you had fun! What was it that you enjoyed about the experience?
hmmmm the atmosphere for sur, the mix of people, the weirdness of everyone bringing tvs.....and now i actually kid of understand the game a bit better!!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mellybrown
hmmmm the atmosphere for sur, the mix of people, the weirdness of everyone bringing tvs.....and now i actually kid of understand the game a bit better!!!
I was in the marching band while at university - so I always end up watching them intently. College games are fun.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:30 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

tailgating is big business here in Ohio as the OSU college team is a major draw!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Tailgating 101

Lesson 1 : Everyone (wearing the same team colours as you) is your friend on game day!

Tailgating is fun because, yeah, you could stay at home and maybe invite some friends over if they're not already attending the game, but there's nothing like going to the stadium and enjoying the game with everyone. The atmosphere is completely incomparable to staying at home.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_English_Bride
Tailgating 101

Lesson 1 : Everyone (wearing the same team colours as you) is your friend on game day!

Tailgating is fun because, yeah, you could stay at home and maybe invite some friends over if they're not already attending the game, but there's nothing like going to the stadium and enjoying the game with everyone. The atmosphere is completely incomparable to staying at home.
Oh, sounds like a lot of fun I could just imagine doing something similar in Old Trafford or The Emirates car parks !!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:42 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
Oh, sounds like a lot of fun I could just imagine doing something similar in Old Trafford or The Emirates car parks !!
you can you know...its called a Car Boot Sale...
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The_English_Bride
Tailgating 101

i've actually been to some ball games here but don't see the point of sitting outside in the car park watching the tv.... it's like going to a concert and sitting outside while it's all going on inside...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.