Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Is there anyone still out there??

Is there anyone still out there??

Old Aug 25th 2019, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really nice
Default Is there anyone still out there??

Flew back to USA yesterday (Heathrow -Chicago-Memphis). I am beggining to wonder if there is anyone left to spot anything unususal going on.

You now check yourself in, tag your own bags and print your own boarding pass. When you get to security its now automated that you scan your own boarding pass to gain entry to passenger side.

oh somewhere in there i think my passport was verified by some guy with a computer that could barely speak english.

At Chicago you get off and deal with a kiosk to enter the USA. Then the briefest of face to face with Immigration. Customs lady looked totally overworked.
9/11 happened because we got complacement. Are destined for a repetition??

On a slightly lighter note, to the 'Gizza a job' thread....sorry bud ...you got no chance. No jobs left!!