Tele

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Bob
The Forgotten, finally gotten around to watching a couple episodes....it's a little dry and slow, but I'm still rather liking it so far so we'll see how this goes.
I heard on tv that it's not doing so good in the ratings and will probably get the chop after this series...pity, I have enjoyed the couple I watched.

I'm still enjoying flash forward, it's not a bad show.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:39 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I heard on tv that it's not doing so good in the ratings and will probably get the chop after this series...pity, I have enjoyed the couple I watched.

I'm still enjoying flash forward, it's not a bad show.
I've enjoyed it, but there does seem to have been a bit of drift from the original premise. The other week, they ID'd the Jane (I think) Doe in the first 15 minutes, then spent the rest of the show being involved in what was, by then, a bog standard murder investigation. Which begs the question, did the writers run out of ideas related to the show's premise and start churning out J Random cop show?

I'm liking Flash Forward too. That one is holding my interest.

Also, looking forward to White Collar, tomorrow.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
I've enjoyed it, but there does seem to have been a bit of drift from the original premise. The other week, they ID'd the Jane (I think) Doe in the first 15 minutes, then spent the rest of the show being involved in what was, by then, a bog standard murder investigation. Which begs the question, did the writers run out of ideas related to the show's premise and start churning out J Random cop show?

I'm liking Flash Forward too. That one is holding my interest.

Also, looking forward to White Collar, tomorrow.
My fave new show is Good Wife and that's about it...I'm still a faithfull fan of Criminal Minds (best series on TV IMO) and Brothers and Sisters.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My fave new show is Good Wife and that's about it...I'm still a faithfull fan of Criminal Minds (best series on TV IMO) and Brothers and Sisters.
brothers and sisters is still on?

I'm hoping criminal minds ends at the end of this series as I think it's become rubbish, but I still watch it

Loving the Good Wife too, and Glee also if for nothing else, the ball buster cheerleader coach is a laugh.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I am liking the good wife too.

Love Brothers and Sisters, extra special this week with more of Gilles And I do mean MORE of Gilles
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I'm a bit late to the party but I've just started watching Flash Forward and am loving it. I need to watch the first few episodes on line this weekend.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 11:26 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bob....you're a Parkour fan right?

G4 channel are doing a 6 part series on the World Freerun Championships.
Starts tomorrow, Sunday 25th. (not sure what time)

Old Oct 25th 2009, 11:53 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
Hey Bob....you're a Parkour fan right?

G4 channel are doing a 6 part series on the World Freerun Championships.
Starts tomorrow, Sunday 25th. (not sure what time)

oh cool....will have to check that out

I'm too much of a doughnut to do it, but it is pretty cool...place I used to work at did a parkour game too and had some fun folks floating around to check stuff out..
Old Oct 28th 2009, 4:16 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
oh cool....will have to check that out

I'm too much of a doughnut to do it, but it is pretty cool...place I used to work at did a parkour game too and had some fun folks floating around to check stuff out..
did you watch it? meh...it was a bit pants really. way too structured. Or maybe I've been spoiled by watching action films that feature it
Old Oct 28th 2009, 4:30 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

I watched White Collar last night, thought it was quite good for the 1st one.

Also just started watching the Lost Room on DVD from Netflix, watched the first 2 episodes last night. Very much my kind of show, anyone else seen this?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 7:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Juswus
did you watch it? meh...it was a bit pants really. way too structured. Or maybe I've been spoiled by watching action films that feature it
naaa...forgot about it till a bit to late so didn't bother...

Oh, anyone getting Canadian tele, well those in northern Maine get it, "The Border"

third series started a few weeks ago and so far has been really good, one of the best things on tele.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 3:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by N1cky
I watched White Collar last night, thought it was quite good for the 1st one.
Just got around to watching that tonight too and really enjoyed it.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
Just got around to watching that tonight too and really enjoyed it.
Yep, I'm liking it.

Also, tonight's episode of Numbers! I know it was their Halloween ep, and all, but still -

Spoiler:
The guy from Department 44, his invisible cell phone, tracker chips in key researchers, Scooby Doo...
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Defying Gravity....anyone that liked it, the last 5 episodes got capped from Canadian tele and are doing the torrent rounds for those who want to see what happened after it got canned in the US...
Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:01 am

The remake of The Prisoner starts Sunday.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11...isoner_rehash/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.