Tele

Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Do you like it? New episode on tonight ... oooh!

AND ... have you seen Nurse Jackie yet? That's a new one that's quite good too! The problem with HBO and Showtime, is that the programs are so superior that you'll never want to cancel them.
Don't subscribe to Showtime...just HBO.

No nurse as yet...just watching the first episode of season two.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:33 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

New TOP GEAR season started on BBCA!

WOOT
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

If you like binge eating you should check out Man Vs. Food on the Travel Channel: http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_v_Food
Old Aug 21st 2009, 4:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like it? New episode on tonight ... oooh!

AND ... have you seen Nurse Jackie yet? That's a new one that's quite good too! The problem with HBO and Showtime, is that the programs are so superior that you'll never want to cancel them.
I'm up to date now with all the episodes now. Thought the last two episodes were losing it a little. Just been looking at the write up on Nurse Jackie...I can subscribe to ShowTime for $9.99 per month.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'm up to date now with all the episodes now. Thought the last two episodes were losing it a little. Just been looking at the write up on Nurse Jackie...I can subscribe to ShowTime for $9.99 per month.
I don't know, I'm becoming very intrigued by Eric. Nurse Jackie is worth checking out.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I don't know, I'm becoming very intrigued by Eric. Nurse Jackie is worth checking out.
Oh me likey Eric.

JG goes off to get a cold shower.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Vampire Diaries....it's very Twilight meets tv...and errr....not that great, but I'll give it a couple more episodes as it's a Vamp show...we'll see.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 9:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

The Beautiful Life

Very meh, about a bunch of models and a new bloke who gets picked up...so far a bit meh but I'll give it another episode.

Glee

About a music group at a school...a bit silly, but it has potential to warm up.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

House and Heros starting again tonight...anyone watching them?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
Nope...Dancing With The Stars and CSI for me. I'm going to watch Castle...I've not seen it before.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Nope...Dancing With The Stars and CSI for me. I'm going to watch Castle...I've not seen it before.
Castle is great...very cheesy, but a lot of fun and pretty funny too, hope the second series is as good as the first one.

Saw snippets of House, looked really weird and kind of rubbish and should have ended...was flickering between that and the Sox game, they were kicking arse
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 3:59 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Watched the full two hours of House - excellent! And Heroes is on the Tivo.

Even better, new NCIS tomorrow!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:03 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Watched the full two hours of House - excellent! And Heroes is on the Tivo.

Even better, new NCIS tomorrow!
Did you see they have a NCIS Los Angeles starting?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 12:42 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sime303
Did you see they have a NCIS Los Angeles starting?
Yes, I did and I've set a season pass on the Tivo. Whether it gets close to the brilliance of NCIS or ends up being more like JAG (which I never really got into) remains to be seen.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

The new season of Lie To Me starts next week. Watched the last half an hour of House, so have no idea what was going on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.