Tele

Old May 1st 2007, 3:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
It seems Drive has been ditched after 4 episodes. :curse:

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/0...out_of_gas.php

Bloody TV execs!!!
That blows...so even if they do show them, we won't know what happens...that sucks because it was on a shite time, but it was getting good after a slow and lame opening episode.

Hmmm...

Also I've given up on Raines, looked good, but just way to slow and boring, surprised that's managed to hold on for so long though.
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:30 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody TV execs!!!

Apparently they are going to show the final two episodes sometime in the summer according to Fox's web page.
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:53 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mozoo
Apparently they are going to show the final two episodes sometime in the summer according to Fox's web page.
that's an arse.

so what does everyone think of that trailer for the new show with those traveller dudes that gets a call from a missing mate that looks like he's stitching them up for blowing the building up...could be interesting, and I'm sure it'll be half decent, but I have a feeling it'll be canned after a couple episodes...
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:21 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

It was supposed to be a long ongoing race across the country, so 2 more episodes isn't going to wrap the story up nicely. We'll still be left with an unfinished series.
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:42 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

We'll still be left with an unfinished series.

again!!!!!

flippin TV execs:curse:

I hear rumours that a 3rd season of Carnivale is on the books now if the original creators can buy back the rights from HBO
Old May 4th 2007, 4:08 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

The 1967 Summer of Love is the focus of Public TV's impressive 'The American Experience' now showing;

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/love/

Tune in, turn on, drop out, as the man said......................
Old May 4th 2007, 4:22 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

ER was good ... and yay for Stanley Tucci joining the cast next week.

Bob - what show are you talking about? I haven't seen trailers for that

And Paul S - you seem to like the same shows that I do. I was hacked off when they didn't renew Carnivale and just left us hanging with that ending. But like you said ... flippin' tv execs. They never seem to keep the good shows, or more like they don't like to give them a chance over here. If they're not careful, there are up and coming young producers/directors showing their shows on t'internet who will start giving the big four a run for their money!!!
Old May 4th 2007, 5:33 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody TV execs!!!
That sucks and only 2 more episodes..they really could have dragged it out more than that..just like Daybreak which I really want to see what happened :curse:
Old May 4th 2007, 3:18 pm
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
That sucks and only 2 more episodes..they really could have dragged it out more than that..just like Daybreak which I really want to see what happened :curse:

Actually, Daybreak is still being shown on ABC's online video. You can find out what happened on there as it's the whole series.

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Last edited by mozoo; May 4th 2007 at 3:29 pm. Reason: To add link
Old May 4th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

ER was good ... and yay for Stanley Tucci joining the cast next week.

And Paul S - you seem to like the same shows that I do. I was hacked off when they didn't renew Carnivale and just left us hanging with that ending. But like you said ... flippin' tv execs. They never seem to keep the good shows, or more like they don't like to give them a chance over here. If they're not careful, there are up and coming young producers/directors showing their shows on t'internet who will start giving the big four a run for their money!!!
ER was fab!
Now I'm all worried about Ray though, man he was looking hot last night!
Old May 4th 2007, 4:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

can't remember, only saw a couple adverts for it, looks like a season filler, but still pretty good...
Old May 4th 2007, 5:01 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, Daybreak is still being shown on ABC's online video. You can find out what happened on there as it's the whole series.

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
You can?

Thanks for that so deserve k for that
Old May 4th 2007, 5:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
ER was fab!
though, man he was looking hot last night!
I know ...it a curse I have to live with ....
Old May 4th 2007, 5:14 pm
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Ray
I know ...it a curse I have to live with ....

I was waiting for you to pick up on what Texas Mom had stated
Old May 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
You can?

Thanks for that so deserve k for that

If you go to any of the ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC sites you will find that they host previous episodes for a while so that you can play catch up. Sometimes our signal gets knocked out because of storms, etc, and we end up missing parts of shows.

I know I'm sad for watching so much telly but hubby works third shift so it's my "blanket" ... but, yes, we do still have a life (sometimes).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.