Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Support America! Spout rubbish!

Support America! Spout rubbish!

Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:38 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Support America! Spout rubbish!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Not ALL.
I didn't bother listening to the 'Address' last night, I had to do school work. But can anyone tell me who is eligible for the cash....I don't want to get all excited about if DH and aren't going to be in for some $$. We'll have to stick to stimulating each other instead of the economy, I guess.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:52 am
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

I cannot believe Hooters only hires young ladies who are working on their Masters of Social Work or Law Degrees?

I always tip well to help with their tuition.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:38 am
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howard1944
I cannot believe Hooters only hires young ladies who are working on their Masters of Social Work or Law Degrees?

I always tip well to help with their tuition.
With hard working young student bodies like that, who cares about the impending recession?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Support America! Spout rubbish!

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
I have adopted a new habit...

Because of this $600 tax rebate we're all getting (which Bush hopes we'll all spend quickly) I have decided to no longer use boring terms like 'buy' or 'buying.'

I am no longer going to 'buy' anything. I am instead 'Stimulating the American Economy.'

For example: 'I am going to Stimulate the American Economy' at that diner for lunch. Wanna come?'

Or: 'I'm just popping to A&P to Stimulate the American Economy with a quart of milk and a dozen eggs.'

Who's with me???

My wife and I will probably use ours towards getting the hell out of the US, for a couple of weeks, and go back to Blighty. Mrs. Express isn't aware of this yet, mind you.

Thanks George

Jim.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:50 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
I didn't bother listening to the 'Address' last night, I had to do school work. But can anyone tell me who is eligible for the cash....I don't want to get all excited about if DH and aren't going to be in for some $$. We'll have to stick to stimulating each other instead of the economy, I guess.
$600 per person if you make under 75k per year
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:59 am
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

Well I suppose if you're using the $600 in the UK, you might at least get a couple of dinners out of it. Maybe even 1/2 a tank of petrol!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:03 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Support America! Spout rubbish!

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
My wife and I will probably use ours towards getting the hell out of the US, for a couple of weeks, and go back to Blighty. Mrs. Express isn't aware of this yet, mind you.

Thanks George

Jim.
Make sure you use an American airline, or you will have to reimburse Dubya.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:07 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
Thanks!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:30 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
Poor people get all the breaks.

Oh, wait. That'll include us!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:38 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

We're supposed to buy stuff, right? Not throw it at the CC or make an extra house payment?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:43 am

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
We're supposed to buy stuff, right? Not throw it at the CC or make an extra house payment?
House payment? Bloody hell that barley covers day care for a month.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:46 am
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
And you an American.
Ought to know better - don't you dare pay off your CC.
Visa needs you!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:48 am

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xebedee
And you an American.
Ought to know better - don't you dare pay off your CC.
Visa needs you!
What about a sweet sixteen party……
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:49 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hatfield1
House payment? Bloody hell that barley covers day care for a month.
I'm not in San Diego!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:50 am
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by hatfield1
What about a sweet sixteen party……
Now there's an idea.... Belgium Browning...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.