Wikiposts

STALKERS

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:55 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STALKERS

You tell your husband-he's your husband, doesn't matter how good a buddy he is with this guy.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

If you think its an infatuation with you by this male and he is in the public eye,simply tell him your not interested. If he persists go to Walmart get a pair of boxer shorts and when he is in the full glare of his 'public' just go up to him and say you left these behind....!. Tell you husband your thoughts and why. He should help if he's a good husband.If not that way, at least get an out of town P.I to cover him as suggested.Do not keep to yourself.If he is stalking you, he is getting his pleasure out of worrying you to death.If you think he is following you,suddenly stop get out and wave at him.It will lose his sense of power, if you show, you know he's there.Catologue each incident time, date etc location.Get advice asap.... ps buy a gun ....see Ray.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
If you think its an infatuation with you by this male and he is in the public eye,simply tell him your not interested. If he persists go to Walmart get a pair of boxer shorts and when he is in the full glare of his 'public' just go up to him and say you left these behind....!. Tell you husband your thoughts and why. He should help if he's a good husband.If not that way, at least get an out of town P.I to cover him as suggested.Do not keep to yourself.If he is stalking you, he is getting his pleasure out of worrying you to death.If you think he is following you,suddenly stop get out and wave at him.It will lose his sense of power, if you show, you know he's there.Catologue each incident time, date etc location.Get advice asap.... ps buy a gun ....see Ray.
thats pretty good advice and funny too. but i wont do the gun thing. power in words me thinks if I just had the damn guts. have to tell OH but every time I start it kind of comes out wrong. guess I am ashamed of this whole thing, which is barking i know. told youi guys and thats was part of the hurdle i guess.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:36 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Has this man shown any signs of being physically violent? My advice is to document everything, video would be even better.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
thats pretty good advice and funny too. but i wont do the gun thing. power in words me thinks if I just had the damn guts. have to tell OH but every time I start it kind of comes out wrong. guess I am ashamed of this whole thing, which is barking i know. told youi guys and thats was part of the hurdle i guess.
Guts has nothing to do with it. This is personal to you and both upsetting and obviously annoying.Explain to you husband exact what,where and why you think it is happening.You are the only one who knows and we cant help you in that respect.Set out header notes of how you, want to tell him if that help explain, no matter how stupid it looks.Its between your husband and you only.Remember you and only you have to make the decision and personal strength is what you must now possess.Remember give facts not what you THINK because he has to be confronted by evidence so HE can make his own mind up as to whether your concerns are valid and with that, is he going to help or not.If not, its another ball game.Do NOT be dismissed by him over this if your belief is strong over the matter.Remember and I have said this before Dont get mad get EVEN. Best of Luck.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

And another thing hes started calling all my Brit friends who live in the US?? Mad man i tell ya. I dont need this stress right now.
The good news, you now have lots of witnesses.

Tell husband, call Police, get help.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

This is a serious post, whatever most if you might think about fox hunting. I am being stalked / followed by an older man (mid 50's) who is a big shot in the next town over in New England. I cant go to the police because he's a hot shot around there and I cant tell my husband as we all used to be friends. If this was the UK i'd go straight to the coppers but being in the US and I know I would not get a fair hearing I have to suffer in silence... This is a serious thread and this forum is the only place I've voiced it,not even to the OH, its a living hell, i need some proper advice and I cant take it to the lawyers
Tell your husband
Tell a lawyer
Tell the police

In that order.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:38 am
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

This is a serious post, whatever most if you might think about fox hunting. I am being stalked / followed by an older man (mid 50's) who is a big shot in the next town over in New England. I cant go to the police because he's a hot shot around there and I cant tell my husband as we all used to be friends. If this was the UK i'd go straight to the coppers but being in the US and I know I would not get a fair hearing I have to suffer in silence... This is a serious thread and this forum is the only place I've voiced it,not even to the OH, its a living hell, i need some proper advice and I cant take it to the lawyers
You MUST do something about this. No matter how uncomfortable it feels for you to discuss this with your husband. I agree with the others, your husband should support you. You say there is history. Whatever the history is, you need to deal with this otherwise it wont go away. Take steps to change what is happening to you NOW, irrespective of the past.

As I said, it will be uncomfortable taking the steps to do this, but, ask yourself, how uncomfortable do you feel about things as they stand now? Take the chance to change this situation. You may lose out as a result, ie friends possibly even your husband, depending upon his reaction/the history. However, you do need to deal with this - this man sounds like a bully, hopefully he will back off when confronted. I sincerely hope you and your husband do this together, with the support of the police if necessary and your documented evidence detailing what has been happening to you.

Good luck.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:54 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Pretend you are a brash Yank and blurt it out, rather than suffering in silence.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
You MUST do something about this. No matter how uncomfortable it feels for you to discuss this with your husband. I agree with the others, your husband should support you. You say there is history. Whatever the history is, you need to deal with this otherwise it wont go away. Take steps to change what is happening to you NOW, irrespective of the past.

As I said, it will be uncomfortable taking the steps to do this, but, ask yourself, how uncomfortable do you feel about things as they stand now? Take the chance to change this situation. You may lose out as a result, ie friends possibly even your husband, depending upon his reaction/the history. However, you do need to deal with this - this man sounds like a bully, hopefully he will back off when confronted. I sincerely hope you and your husband do this together, with the support of the police if necessary and your documented evidence detailing what has been happening to you.

Good luck.
Thnak you, youre right have to at least tell OH but the thought of hurting / losing him is what stops me.
I know its not my imagination though becuase when OH is out of town it increases. Thank god for ADT! But honesty and openess is the best policy isnt it?
Thank you all for your kind / supportive words.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Pretend you are a brash Yank and blurt it out, rather than suffering in silence.
Like ' her to husband "Hey, your mate, that big dude, He's trying to get into my knickers" and see what the reaction would be off the hubby !!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thnak you, youre right have to at least tell OH but the thought of hurting / losing him is what stops me.
I know its not my imagination though becuase when OH is out of town it increases. Thank god for ADT! But honesty and openess is the best policy isnt it?
Thank you all for your kind / supportive words.
I know we've talked about this off the forum...but you really must do something. You must put your own safety first...if your husband isn't prepared to do that he's not worth being with IMHO.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:26 am
Account Closed

southern comfort is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant tell the pooolice as the stalker is a best mate of the police chief??? I'd be hauled out of here as illegal if I did?? my only shot is to go home to UK I guess
Back up the stalking with pics, AND witnesses. Why should you run home ?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:28 am
Account Closed

And by the way I am not illegal,
So being "hauled out" is moot then
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Every time he stalks you stop your car get out and take pics....... then talk into your cell phone.... walk up to his car and write down his licence number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.