Silly Sod is a twot

Old Jul 6th 2007, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly Sod is a twot

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Cheers for the thought mate. You cant keep a good man down as they say
Especially with a 28 lb Salford weight on his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Hope you start earning again soon, your wife needs nice things, for putting up with you !!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:37 am
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

According to my former boss at my former job as a former server. Apparently.

Yes, I quit. It was a nice place for a holiday but I wouldn't want to live there ha ha. He said my T-Shirt had pizza sauce on it. I said: of course it does, I have just manhandled a 5 gallon barrell of the shit into the fridge, it aint gonna have Ranch on it is it!!! I laughed. He didn't. A tiff ensued.

I then proudly whipped off my girly apron, slung it at him and said: I have seen and done more than you will ever do mate, my son could kick your ass blindfold and my daughter would never date you (not sure why I said that actually) and left with my head held high.

I got into the car feeling great, feeling like a young devil may care man again. Then, as the oven like heat of the inside of the car with only one window working on a 90 degree day hit, as the sweat started to pour, I remembered that I was supposed to get the air con fixed as soon as I got paid.

The moral of the story is..............don't let the bastids grind ya down ha ha. I didn't come all this way to take shit from a guy younger than some of my underpants thank you very much!!

I then got home, got 'cheer up sex' from the fully supportive missus and got bladdered on cheap wine while listening to The Streets. All in all a bloody good day
hey good on you silly sod,
sounds like he is lacking in the sense of humour department there, hope when i get a new job coz i have just got me green card i don't get the same sort of s**t lol, Been a northerner and from middlesbrough to boot my sense of humour can land me in big trouble and that is at home lmao.
I can wind people up without cracking a smile and letting them know I am playing with them but if they really looked at me while i was doing it they would see the twinkle in my eyes and it always helps when you are doing it with someone else who is from your hometown who knows you are just winding up lmao.
Yeah you will land a job in no time over here they are a dime a dozen and having our accent is a bonus good luck in the future.
Thanks Michelle
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:38 am
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

He he - don't own one mate but I am sure americans would think it the height of sophistication lol
you're right there SS they would lmao
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:00 am
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

.....my son could kick your ass blindfold and my daughter would never date you...

That's piss funny! Please can you do your best to recreate this moment on tape/youtube or something...please, I'll pay you (then you can get your A/C fixed)