Scrubber

Old Feb 4th 2009, 3:34 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scrubber

Originally Posted by Janek66
Perhaps you weren't doing it right?
I only ever had experience of the wet ones. I guess my experience is limited.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by englishinfl
Don't worry mate, I was keeping it lighthearted, hence the " " at the end. ABY knows we all get along with him, I doubt he took offence to it.
Now if I have to explain and defend any more of my comments on here, I'll probably tell everyone to F right off, english style.
Well that is the B.E. way of doing things.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

I only ever had experience of the wet ones. I guess my experience is limited.
wet is better
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hatfield
wet is better
chaffing?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise there was a dry scrubber 'til someone else said so.
maybe you are confusing this with a 'dry rub'??
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

chaffing?
Hurts so good.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:10 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you are confusing this with a 'dry rub'??
Maybe.. perhaps if you'll just remind me of the difference between them, I'll be sure what I'm talking about?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe.. perhaps if you'll just remind me of the difference between them, I'll be sure what I'm talking about?
well, one of you put on your meat.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the idea of telling a yank that you're going outside to suck on a fag for a couple of minutes is a bad idea too.
much better to bum one off him first
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob
nice one Bob....
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was under the impression meat could be used in both instances.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:25 pm
Banned

Yeah... and the other one?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah... and the other one?
any number of uses, according to ABY
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Well, in answer to that, maybe it's a good thing I don't smoke then.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:39 pm
Banned

any number of uses, according to ABY
What about according to you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.