Regressive nation

Old Jun 23rd 2019, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Mempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really nice
Default Re: Regressive nation

Yes... It looks like the get up and go.. Got up and went..and if one more person over here blames me for Trump
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Mempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really niceMempete is just really nice

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Never mind, McDonald's might pull their socks up and make Great Britain great again.
Taco Hell my good man๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ˜
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 12:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mempete
Taco Hell my good man๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ˜
Cheer up, if you go outside there's bound to be a crack in the footpath that you can ring the Council and complain about

I'm a good woman.
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

I tried to call the council... Number disconnected due to funding cuts๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 12:34 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mempete
I tried to call the council... Number disconnected due to funding cuts๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š
Wouldn't surprise me - make your next phone call to Number 10 and complain about the systematic defunding of local Councils while simultaneously increasing their responsibilities. You may as well do something useful on your holidays
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:12 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

There was a gone to the dogs thread but it was closed. The sentiment crops up on here frequently, (not only in regards to crime).
It's official - UK/London going to the dogs
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

I would phone number 10 but apparently the old occupant ' May' not be there and i am still trying to see if the potential new occupant needs extra sound proofing in the walls. ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited by Mempete; Jun 23rd 2019 at 1:39 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caretaker
There was a gone to the dogs thread but it was closed. The sentiment crops up on here frequently, (not only in regards to crime).
It's official - UK/London going to the dogs
Page not found.

I have not been back for some time but the last time obviously noticed times have changed, places have changed, people have changed. Odd if you think about it that they would not.

McDonald's, do they not say somewhere that may not be available at all locations, I would not have waited 45 minutes in Salisbury's so could not comment.

Government activities and spending is an interesting one, obviously lots of Business's that I knew have failed, not an option here.

Old Jun 23rd 2019, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Well all I can note about the UK is that 11 years of austerity and 3 years of Brexshite has really taken its toll. Income inequity is terrible, is unlikely to ever improve and people (certainly outside of London) have no aspiration. The infrastructure looks tired and is clearly short of investment. Parts of the UK look like they have been attacked by a zombie apocalypse that is still ongoing. The men are fat and pale, the women are fat and orange, the kids are monsters. It's sad to see.
A good summation, sadly.

Cheer up, if you go outside there's bound to be a crack in the footpath that you can ring the Council and complain about
Ah, that well known Scouse compo trick!
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:02 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Expatrick

Ah, that well known Scouse compo trick!
Hilarious. Pop over and meet me in the pub next time I'm in Liverpool, you can tell it again so everyone can have a laugh
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious. Pop over and meet me in the pub next time I'm in Liverpool, you can tell it again so everyone can have a laugh
Well, I got away with it when I lived in Birkenhead!

By the way, I am also married to a Scouser!

Last edited by scrubbedexpat142; Jun 23rd 2019 at 4:14 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:11 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

My friend used to say "That's really funny, make sure you remember to tell all the nurses,"
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:18 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Well, I got away with it when I lived in Birkenhead!

By the way, I am also married to a Scouser!
Of course you'd get away with it in Birkenhead, the plazzies would love it

Glad to see you also backed a winner in the spouse stakes
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by caretaker
My friend used to say "That's really funny, make sure you remember to tell all the nurses,"
I like your friend
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

Of course you'd get away with it in Birkenhead, the plazzies would love it

Glad to see you also backed a winner in the spouse stakes
Remember, scousers are as famous for their sense of humour as they are for nicking car wheels - & yes I did have to park at Anfield (& paid the parking protection fee!).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.