British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Prudish Americans (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/prudish-americans-530849/)

Octang Frye Apr 21st 2008 8:16 pm

Re: Prudish Americans

UGACrew isn't prudish. She's downright flirty.

Octang Frye Apr 21st 2008 8:20 pm

Rete was the centrefold spread of the August '07 issue of Moderators' Monthly.
I think I also read a letter from meauxna in Moderators' Husbands section.

"Dear MH, you'll never believe what happened to me on the way to forum..."

meauxna Apr 22nd 2008 12:50 am

:lol:

SHHHH! I'll track him down and punish him...

Poppy girl Apr 22nd 2008 12:51 am

Originally Posted by another bloody yank (Post 6244149)
Do you have wierd boobs?

There nothing wrong with my Knockers ;)

lisa67 Apr 22nd 2008 12:56 am

Originally Posted by weazie (Post 6240367)
and lets not forget it is illegal to sell and buy a ..umm.. female pleasuring device in Texas unless it is sold under the guise of an educational tool to inform people on how to use contraceptives. And its illegal to own 6 of the 'educational tools' full stop. i.e. no ann summers in Texas. :S

OMG I've just moved down here..I had no idea..how am I going to cope ??!!

ugacrew Apr 22nd 2008 12:59 am

Originally Posted by lisa67 (Post 6245619)

Just educate yourself:p At home. At work. Whenever you need to learn something.:D

lisa67 Apr 22nd 2008 12:59 am

[QUOTE=surly;6240838]You're trying to get your son and daughter to walk around naked.:ohmy:[/QUOTE

:rofl::rofl:No....I just want them to be able to get changed at the swimming pool without the whole *OMG is anyone watching me?? don't drop the towel* palava !! :rofl:

weazie Apr 22nd 2008 1:42 am

Originally Posted by lisa67 (Post 6245619)

Actually, I think it may be legal to have 6 or more of the 'educational devices' as long as they dont look like a certain part of the male anatomy. Dont quote me when in jail though.. :P

lisa67 Apr 22nd 2008 1:45 am

Originally Posted by weazie (Post 6245717)
Actually, I think it may be legal to have 6 or more of the 'educational devices' as long as they dont look like a certain part of the male anatomy. Dont quote me when in jail though.. :P

Thanks for the advice...I'll remember that when I'm explaining myself to the officer !!!! Thank goodness they sell *english* cucumbers at my local Walmart !!!!:rofl::rofl:

TruBrit Apr 22nd 2008 1:48 am

Originally Posted by weazie (Post 6245717)

i think you're right :lol:

Rete Apr 22nd 2008 2:12 am

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime (Post 6242815)
Are tits supposed to be tucked into panties then?

Is that how you wear yours? That must hurt.

Rete Apr 22nd 2008 2:18 am

Originally Posted by meauxna (Post 6244187)
Oh do tell! All these years and I never ran into y.. I mean, I never knew, Rete! :eek:

errr you must have been like the man Bill and I ran into one time at the resort. He was hiding between the cafe peaking around the corner. We asked him what was wrong and he said his niece had just driven in and he didn't want her to see him. We were hysterical. Several naturalist resorts and beaches in NYC/NYS and MA area. Jacob Riis' beach has a certain area for naturalists as does Fire Island. What many Americans don't get is that being a naturalist doesn't always mean free for all sexual [mis]conduct.

another bloody yank Apr 22nd 2008 2:40 am

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 6245790)
errr you must have been like the man Bill and I ran into one time at the resort. He was hiding between the cafe peaking around the corner. We asked him what was wrong and he said his niece had just driven in and he didn't want her to see him. We were hysterical. Several naturalist resorts and beaches in NYC/NYS and MA area. Jacob Riis' beach has a certain area for naturalists as does Fire Island. What many Americans don't get is that being a naturalist doesn't always mean free for all sexual [mis]conduct.

Hmmmm....:sneaky:

Optimus Prime Apr 22nd 2008 2:40 am

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 6245777)
Is that how you wear yours? That must hurt.

Nope. Mine are firmer than your head.

Rete Apr 22nd 2008 2:43 am

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime (Post 6245836)
Nope. Mine are firmer than your head.

Of course, they match the brass balls.