Primordial Dwarfism

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:04 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Primordial Dwarfism

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Will you sing me a lullaby?
No ..but I can do plumbing ....
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:07 am

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
No ..but I can do plumbing ....
Cool 70 year old cast iron pipe with the threads rusty and mangled from years of other people *****ing it up. I hate pluming.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Cool 70 year old cast iron pipe with the threads rusty and mangled from years of other people *****ing it up. I hate pluming.
Replace it all with copper or plastic ...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:24 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
What an incredible story ..was on A&E last night actually the early hour

less than 100 examples in the world ....

Fascinating ...

http://www.primordialdwarfism.com/
Very fascinating. I do not teach genetics now, but still find it very interesting. There is so much about life and the world in general that we do not know.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by Ray
Replace it all with copper or plastic ...
Well that would be nice. The one I had problems with is in our crawl space of about 12 inches high and next to/on the foundation between the floor joists. I would have to rip a large hole in the side of the house to get to it and replace the studs and such as well. Tell me if you think this will work. I cut the treads off a brass pipe and epoxied it in to the cast iron pipe. Let it set for 48 hours. I tested it with 2 buckets of water and it seems to work.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:44 am
Ray

Well that would be nice. The one I had problems with is in our crawl space of about 12 inches high and next to/on the foundation between the floor joists. I would have to rip a large hole in the side of the house to get to it and replace the studs and such as well. Tell me if you think this will work. I cut the treads off a brass pipe and epoxied it in to the cast iron pipe. Let it set for 48 hours. I tested it with 2 buckets of water and it seems to work.
I certainly wouldn't ..it may last a while but unlikely for long
yOu should be able to get cast to copper adaptors in various sizes ...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Ray
I certainly wouldn't ..it may last a while but unlikely for long
yOu should be able to get cast to copper adaptors in various sizes ...
So this would slip over the outside of the cast iron? And it would be rubber?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:06 am
Ray

So this would slip over the outside of the cast iron? And it would be rubber?
It could well be ....never seen one over here ...
we dont have anything that old here ...

your local plumbing supplier may have them ..
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Ray
It could well be ....never seen one over here ...
we dont have anything that old here ...

your local plumbing supplier may have them ..
Ya I have gone to home dip shits but couldn’t get any useful help or find what you have described. I bet there is some thing out there. Thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:10 am
Ray

Ya I have gone to home dip shits but couldn’t get any useful help or find what you have described. I bet there is some thing out there. Thanks
Dont go to Home depot or such like ..you want a
proper plumber merchants ...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Ray
Dont go to Home depot or such like ..you want a
proper plumber merchants ...
Will look one up after work.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Will look one up after work.
Hmmm from dwarfism to plumbing....
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:44 am
Ray

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Hmmm from dwarfism to plumbing....
Its a small crawl space
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:51 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Its a small crawl space
PMSL...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:55 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Watched a BBC docu about Prader-Willi syndrome.... very informative and moving. American television would never produce the variety and quality of docus that the BBC does. One of the many things the UK gets absolutely right!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.