Pop tarts

Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold
Default Pop tarts

Hello,

My friend in the UK told me ages ago that he loves pop tarts and he was really excited about visiting me in the US (at some point) so he could eat the pop tarts here. He says that we have different flavours in the US to the UK.

Well, his birthday is coming up and I'm going home soon, so I wanted to surprise him with some pop tarty goodness () but I don't know which ones are US only ones and which ones are available in the UK as I've never really eaten them. Does anybody have any idea?

So far in the US I've seen - blueberry, strawberry, cinnamon brown sugar, hot fudge sundae and cherry. Are they all available in the UK?

Cheers
Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:36 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pop tarts

Have you tried going to Tesco.co.uk and Asda.co.uk and "shopping to see what flavours are over there?
My teens favorites here were brown sugar and cinnamon, and one that had marshmallows in. Yuck!
When older Ds was here last Christmas he took back twinkies and gatorade powder for his friend (their requests)
Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Have you tried going to Tesco.co.uk and Asda.co.uk and "shopping to see what flavours are over there?
My teens favorites here were brown sugar and cinnamon, and one that had marshmallows in. Yuck!
When older Ds was here last Christmas he took back twinkies and gatorade powder for his friend (their requests)
Great idea, doh, why didn't I think of it. Ta.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 1:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Get him one of those poptart cutters so he could make his own?
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:01 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

There are actually You Tube videos of English people eating Pop Tarts and twinkies from gift boxes sent from the states.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
There are actually You Tube videos of English people eating Pop Tarts and twinkies from gift boxes sent from the states.
How or why on earth did you find that out?

Last edited by Holliver; Sep 13th 2012 at 4:42 am.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
Get him one of those poptart cutters so he could make his own?
He can barely make toast, let alone pop tarts. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 4:54 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Holliver
How or why on earth did you find that out?
Typical You Tube, you are watching one thing and it thinks something else is related, I watched a couple
Old Sep 13th 2012, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

IIRC fruity ones are probably available in the UK, whether Pop Tarts or supermarket own brand. But the more radical designs maybe not - the cinnamon brown sugar maybe, or that Olympics one they had, or the Halloween ones.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 1:54 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

I have a friend who loves Lucky Charms so I got her some Lucky Charms cereal bars last time we went home and a cousin who loves Kellogs Special K w/ Blueberry. Isn't it funny how the UK want the crap we don't like and all we want are our old favorites. At least we get Crunchy Nut now , next we need to start a campaign for Sugar Puffs !

Will have to start making up my next US - UK shipment soon for my Aunt - Candy Corn bleurch....
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
I have a friend who loves Lucky Charms so I got her some Lucky Charms cereal bars last time we went home
I sent my sister in the UK a goodie box, including Lucky Charms as she specifically requested them!

and a cousin who loves Kellogs Special K w/ Blueberry.
Strange as I've never noticed that one in the shops - but just had some this morning here at my friend's house! (Won't be buying it but that's a different story)
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Will have to start making up my next US - UK shipment soon for my Aunt - Candy Corn bleurch....
M&Ms now have a White Chocolate Candy Corn flavor..Since I hate candy corn, I won't try them anytime soon.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:38 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You are all going to die.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:51 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
M&Ms now have a White Chocolate Candy Corn flavor..Since I hate candy corn, I won't try them anytime soon.
Got some of them too - here is her stash drawer so far...
Attached Thumbnails Pop tarts-dsc_1268.jpg  
Old Sep 13th 2012, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Typical You Tube, you are watching one thing and it thinks something else is related, I watched a couple
Yeah, I've been there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.