Pet Peeves?

Old Jun 2nd 2012, 10:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
Oh come on, this is America!! Just use your gun!!!
I'm Canadian, so I would first apologise for allowing myself to be bothered by her smoke then I would move house due to the embarrassment I felt for annoying her with my petty problems.
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

toopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on, this is America!! Just use your gun!!!
Oooo, I do have a bb gun...

And no, I have not said anything to my neighbour (the owner) cuz she's a sweetheart AND the neighbour on the other side of her said something to her about it and she got really upset.

So I'm just going to moan about it to you guys and wish harm on someone for an annoyance - OMG - I'm a terrible person, I was cut of yesterday and wished he would crash his car. Oh well, I'm in good company...
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 9:01 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toopie28
Oooo, I do have a bb gun...

And no, I have not said anything to my neighbour (the owner) cuz she's a sweetheart AND the neighbour on the other side of her said something to her about it and she got really upset.

So I'm just going to moan about it to you guys and wish harm on someone for an annoyance - OMG - I'm a terrible person, I was cut of yesterday and wished he would crash his car. Oh well, I'm in good company...
Meh, I wouldn't worry about out, I do crap like that all the time.
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 9:31 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm Canadian, so I would first apologise for allowing myself to be bothered by her smoke then I would move house due to the embarrassment I felt for annoying her with my petty problems.
IF you were still in Canada you could sic the Mounties on her or set a bear trap!
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 3:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Not my MO, mate. I have less interest in guns than I do in holding my breath for extended periods of time.

I was thinking about a huge great **** off electric fence.
Cross bow works...

Electric fence and a motion sensored water sprinkler, now that would be a combo.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 3:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

While we're talking about dog shit.

What in the hell is wrong with people who bag their dogs shit, but to then only leave those nuggets hanging around on a branch along a hiking trail, usually at head height on a over hanging branch.

Not enough expletives for that one when almost walking into one of them.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 4:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Folks to wait ages to get to a petrol pump because they want to drive up to the side with the cap.

There is a big giant sign over each pump saying the hose will reach both sides.

Shift your arse you banking clucker and use the empty pump, or don't get arsey when I cut around you to use it as you are obviously too thick to be driving your car in the first place.

Grrrrrr....knob jockeys, the lot of them and it happens all the time.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 5:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Folks to wait ages to get to a petrol pump because they want to drive up to the side with the cap.

There is a big giant sign over each pump saying the hose will reach both sides.

Shift your arse you banking clucker and use the empty pump, or don't get arsey when I cut around you to use it as you are obviously too thick to be driving your car in the first place.

Grrrrrr....knob jockeys, the lot of them and it happens all the time.
In NJ you have to park your car with the petrol cap facing the pump.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 7:00 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Pretty sure in NY too, even though it's self serve here, we don't have the hoses that reach both sides..
Old Jun 4th 2012, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cr@p - I need glasses...

I thought both those posts said that the HORSES reached both sides... I wasn't sure if I should laugh or just start doing crystal meth or LSD...
Old Jun 4th 2012, 1:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought both those posts said that the HORSES reached both sides... I wasn't sure if I should laugh or just start doing crystal meth or LSD...
Or stop doing crystal meth or LSD
Old Jun 4th 2012, 2:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Really? So the poor chap pumping the petrol doesn't have far to walk?
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:11 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

so it wasn't just me...........
Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:32 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

That's only in the Amish filling station.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
That's only in the Amish filling station.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.