Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Palin for Pres in 2012?

Palin for Pres in 2012?

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Palin for Pres in 2012?

Originally Posted by zargof
He's a politician. Honesty and politics are mutually exclusive.
Oh yes, but 'tis nice to dream though eh?
Old Feb 27th 2010, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Palin a few months ago being interviewed on TV and she actually said that Israel has the right to expand into Palestine because of it's growing population
What a f**kin stupid statment

What about the growing Palestinian population ? ...... Oh I know ! let the Israelis shoot them and stop them growing

The land Israel occupies is in fact Palestine, not Israel and to say the are right not to just take the country in the first place but also to take over whats left is a discusting statement to say the least.
Why dont we just let Russia take over some of Alaska or Mexico have Texas back ?

Last edited by Patrick Hasler; Feb 27th 2010 at 2:58 am.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:07 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I saw Palin a few months ago being interviewed on TV and she actually said that Israel has the right to expand into Palestine because of it's growing population
What a f**kin stupid statment

What about the growing Palestinian population ? ...... Oh I know ! let the Israelis shoot them and stop them growing

The land Israel occupies is in fact Palestine, not Israel and to say the are right not to just take the country in the first place but also to take over whats left is a discusting statement to say the least.
Why dont we just let Russia take over some of Alaska or Mexico have Texas back ?
That sounded like such a stupid statment, I was going to ask for a ref, but then thats what google is for, found it here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRohtFov-10&feature=fvw

unbelievable, absolutley ****ing unbelivable; she jjust doesnt give a toss, quite happy to be a racist git, and proud of it.

Although she will not see it for the racisim that it is as she probably assumes it is just the will of god to have jews in that part of the wrold

no less scary than the Muslim extremists

however she does say that the settlements should be "expanded upon", so maybe she means palestinian homes should be built on the rubble of the jewish setlements.

Last edited by kimilseung; Feb 27th 2010 at 5:20 am.