Reload this Page >

OT Track user by IP Address?

OT Track user by IP Address?

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 11:23 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OT Track user by IP Address?

Rete,

Jon747 and Fernie7 seem to be having some fun. When I have moderated forums I have been able to track a user by IP address. Just a thought!
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 11:28 pm
Wales is next to England

Isn't it strange how they don't seem to be online at the same time as well?
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 11:51 pm
Wales is next to England

I see Fernie7 and Jon747 are offline now.

Oh and welcome back Seadave
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 11:54 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey

Hey Gasher.. I think They are the very same person too :d.. I have my sources
Old Aug 24th 2003, 12:08 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quit!!

Fernie7 and Jon747.. I know you are the very same person.. so would you quit bugging??, this is a forum for REAL immigration issues!!, I have read every thread you have posted and most of them could have been answered if you know what GOOGLE actually is for.
Old Aug 24th 2003, 12:11 am
Wales is next to England

But Hypertweeky, if someone wanted to act ignorant and just waste everyones time then that would explain this, don't you think?
Old Aug 24th 2003, 12:22 am

Default I agree

I agree John , If they wanna waste their time, they can go ahead and do it, I am NOT gonna reply to any of their topics

As for everyone.. KEEP YOUR CHINS UP!!!
Old Aug 24th 2003, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT Track user by IP Address?

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
Rete,

Jon747 and Fernie7 seem to be having some fun. When I have moderated forums I have been able to track a user by IP address. Just a thought!
Thanks Gasherjohn. I caught on to it asa I saw their posts. The situation is being "watched" and has been reported.

Rete
Old Aug 24th 2003, 12:53 pm
Wales is next to England

Originally posted by seadave
oh welcome back gasherjohn i got up early this morning , you have a good morning, and by the way one of your suspects seems to be logged on right now 5:50 am pacific time aug24
So I see Seadave. I am sure if people mess about with the genuine users of this excellent forum they will be detected and dealt with appropriately....

and thanks for confirming this Rete