Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

One of the Great Mysteries of life........

One of the Great Mysteries of life........

Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Michigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really niceMichigan Man is just really nice
Default One of the Great Mysteries of life........

I do quite a bit of decorating in my house and I cannot for the life of me understand why that lovely non-drip gloss paint you can buy in the UK is not sold over here. I know that I don't see Dulux in Lowes or Home Depot and maybe they are the only company that makes it. It was a pleasure to use and went on much better than the runny thin stuff generally on sale here. Even Valspar is not as good as back in the UK. Most other DIY stuff is designed for ease of use so I think that Americans would love it.........so come on Dulux.

Ignore this please see my previous posting, I just realized I posted this twice in error......duh!

Last edited by Michigan Man; Sep 5th 2008 at 10:11 pm. Reason: Duplication
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One of the Great Mysteries of life........

Originally Posted by Michigan Man
I do quite a bit of decorating in my house and I cannot for the life of me understand why that lovely non-drip gloss paint you can buy in the UK is not sold over here. I know that I don't see Dulux in Lowes or Home Depot and maybe they are the only company that makes it. It was a pleasure to use and went on much better than the runny thin stuff generally on sale here. Even Valspar is not as good as back in the UK. Most other DIY stuff is designed for ease of use so I think that Americans would love it.........so come on Dulux.

Ignore this please see my previous posting, I just realized I posted this twice in error......duh!
Hi again