Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Next time You Go to Las Vegas

Next time You Go to Las Vegas

Old Feb 18th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

UKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next time You Go to Las Vegas

As someone who has lived here in Vegas for over 10 years, I can tell you straight, you don't have to bribe, you just have to ask nicely. In all seriousness, if it is available they will more than likely let you have it. If you don't seem to be getting anywhere, tell them you are a travel agent and left your ID at home or tell them you are visiting with the intent of making an engagement/wedding party/family reunion in the future and are looking at bringing in a lot of people. (This would work in any major tourist frequented city). If they are filled to capacity it will make little difference, but in the off-season (summer here) you may just get lucky.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello stranger.
Hello wonderfull
Sorry ............. I spend weeks away in that truck and never get near a PC.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Hello wonderfull
Shame mate, we do miss you
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello wonderfull
That must be tough on your wife....and you of course. Could be worse you could be stuck in a truck with Rushy.

We've missed you...it's good to see you back. Any good stories to tell?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That must be tough on your wife....and you of course. Could be worse you could be stuck in a truck with Rushy.

We've missed you...it's good to see you back. Any good stories to tell?
Well I wasnt stuck in a truck with Rushy, but I could have done with some company. It's nice to know I am missed.
I have stuck my kneck out and told the load brokers that if I am not home at least ever weekend I will quit.
Not only miss Kate and the kids, I miss you lot too

I have to be at Tommy Hillfiger in Cranbury NJ at 9.00am tues....... anywhere hear you ?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I have to be at Tommy Hillfiger in Cranbury NJ at 9.00am tues....... anywhere hear you ?
Hmmm. Tommy Hilfiger huh?....Wanna make a few quid?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Pitty I'm not nearer wouldn't mind a bit of knock off
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rushman
Thats the genral idea ............... But i wanna do it legally
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by britvic
Pitty I'm not nearer wouldn't mind a bit of knock off
PM me what you are after
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol thats all us Londoners think about
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

lol thats all us Londoners think about
I love abit of hookey, 'specially if there a decent return in it for me.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PM me what you are after
Anything I can get me hands on, seems Patrick's not like any other Trucker I know
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Thats the genral idea ............... But i wanna do it legally
Legally FFS.....OK then tell me when and where you will be stopping for a coffee after you've loaded and in a week of two you might find an envelope with a few Benjamins in it drop on your doorstep.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Anything I can get me hands on, seems Patrick's not like any other Trucker I know
He told me yesterday that he's found God. probably getting ready for church as we speak
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love abit of hookey, 'specially if there a decent return in it for me.
I never asked any questions when it was coming from the other side of the Bar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.