Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The melanie mcguire case

The melanie mcguire case

Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute
Default The melanie mcguire case

Did any of you follow this case where the fertility nurse was found guilty of killing the chopping up her husband?

What are your thoughts on it? it really interested me and Im a bit miffed its over!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:29 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The melanie mcguire case

Originally Posted by loopylorns
Did any of you follow this case where the fertility nurse was found guilty of killing the chopping up her husband?

What are your thoughts on it? it really interested me and Im a bit miffed its over!
Sorry haven't got a clue but I'm sure Nancy Grace will have something to say on the matter!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:32 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Not seen it, sounds yeuch tho. what did she do with the body parts?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
Not seen it, sounds yeuch tho. what did she do with the body parts?
Put them into 3 suitcases and threw them away!

I find the whole case really interesting as they found no DNA evidence in her apartment where they claim she killed him and used a saw to cut him into 3 pieces, must of had help and wonder if she will now give up that info .
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:57 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Put them into 3 suitcases and threw them away!

I find the whole case really interesting as they found no DNA evidence in her apartment where they claim she killed him and used a saw to cut him into 3 pieces, must of had help and wonder if she will now give up that info .
googled her name and saw some stuff on the net. looks like something that might end up being made into a movie. gruesome! do you think she did it?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

googled her name and saw some stuff on the net. looks like something that might end up being made into a movie. gruesome! do you think she did it?
Deffo movie able I agree.

you know i just dont know weater I think she did it or not, on the surface it seems so but it was all pretty circumstantional evidence, I just have a feeling it isnt as cut and dried as has been made out to be.

I dont think she did it alone even if she had a part in it, nor do I think it was because she was having an affair as shed been seeing him 2 years.

How can you shoot dead, then drain the body, then cut it up using a saw without any one hearing any thing or any dna being found in the bathroom?

Then get it out of the appartment?

On the other hand, how the heck would the killer get hold of your suitcases? and why does cctv footage seem to be you that kind of puts you in the scene of trying to distract attentionfrom yourself?

I dunno but I really feel theres more to this, either shes 100% innocent and has been set up ( which i dont believe) or he was kileed n cut up in another place.

I mean a bathroom with no DNA and the smell of bleach does not mean he was killed there.

I will await with interest further developments.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:08 pm
In Orange County, CA.

has she been found guilty? I saw some pictures of the bridge where she was supposed to have thrown the cases off, with quite high railings. No easy job with a full suitcase??
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

has she been found guilty? I saw some pictures of the bridge where she was supposed to have thrown the cases off, with quite high railings. No easy job with a full suitcase??
Yes shes been found guilty on monday, will get at least 30 years.

i found this link, quite interesting.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/mcguir...ml?curPhoto=17
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:34 pm
In Orange County, CA.

Yes shes been found guilty on monday, will get at least 30 years.

i found this link, quite interesting.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/mcguir...ml?curPhoto=17
Nice of her lover to stand up for her!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep he was a sweetie wasnt he, lied to police, was really jumpy in court and apparently owns a saw that would have been used to cut him up.

I rekon shell go o appeal and if no joy will sing out who helped her if indeed she was involved.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:44 pm
In Orange County, CA.

Yep he was a sweetie wasnt he, lied to police, was really jumpy in court and apparently owns a saw that would have been used to cut him up.

I rekon shell go o appeal and if no joy will sing out who helped her if indeed she was involved.
looks like lots of circumstantial evidence, ie same sort of weights in the house, same sort of linen ---- like half my town buys their linen at the same shop. plus, who searches on their own computer on ways to top someone!!!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

looks like lots of circumstantial evidence, ie same sort of weights in the house, same sort of linen ---- like half my town buys their linen at the same shop. plus, who searches on their own computer on ways to top someone!!!
well who is to say that it was her that looked these things up, I mean the computers I believe were mainly from her place of work so the boyfriend also had access to them.

I dunno I just got odd feeling on the whole thing.