KY Meetup

Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of
Default Re: KY Meetup

2 here

Originally Posted by Skint
I will call them to ensure they can accomodate a 'group' on that Saturday lunchtime. Do we have even rough numbers yet?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:59 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

5 Here!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Dodgykeeps will become famous soon enoughDodgykeeps will become famous soon enough

4 here!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

We are 2 peeps.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Skint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond repute

I called them and they're all ready for us at 1pm on 20/12, currently set for 15 people - any more for anymore? (I have to call them 24 hours prior with the final tally)

They do have some children's menu fayre including the pre-requisite chicken tenders, grilled cheese, mini fish & chips, cheeseburgers etc etc

from Skint... your co-opted co-erced co-ordinator

Last edited by Skint; Dec 12th 2008 at 4:00 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:04 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great, Nice to hear they cater for the little angels as well

I think that Sally C was up for it as well - IIRC it was 2 adults and 2 kids.... I'll drop her a message on facebook and see if she can log on to confirm (unless she's already packed her PC!)
Old Dec 12th 2008, 10:21 pm
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Thats great, Nice to hear they cater for the little angels as well

I think that Sally C was up for it as well - IIRC it was 2 adults and 2 kids.... I'll drop her a message on facebook and see if she can log on to confirm (unless she's already packed her PC!)
I'm still here, laptop not yet packed. We're 2+2 BUT I can't give you a definite that we'll be there yet, much as I'd like to. If we're definite, I'll let you know by Friday - if I don't confirm by then, then don't include us. Really hoping we can make it though.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Aljarov is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that I know this is a lunch, (thanks Vicky!) that could make it much easier for us to travel up.

Being Brits I had assumed we were all going out on the lash!

Lunch could be much more sensible and would help us avoid the need for a babysitter, which could be problematic.

We'd be between 2-4. I'll confirm in the next day or so to make sure there's time to slide us on the reservation.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mojofilter
Apparently this pub has a 'A British-to-English glossary'.

Now 'English-to-American' I've heard of - but 'British-to-English'?. Funny!

Hope the meet goes well....
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Skint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond reputeSkint has a reputation beyond repute

Currently expecting 15 - with maybe 8 more TBC
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Dodgykeeps will become famous soon enoughDodgykeeps will become famous soon enough

Just printed off my directions so see everyone tomorrow - should be there between 12.30 & 1.

Are we sitting somewhere in particular? Should we come wrapped in our Scotland flag so you recognise us??
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:34 pm
Dizzy Blonde

Its at Newport on the Levee isnt it? Where Shadowbox and the Aquarium is?

We're pretty easy to spot - I've got pics in my gallery, but I'm a shortarse with blonde hair past my shoulders, and he is a 6'4 man mountain with black spikey hair - there will be a set of male twins aged 11 with demon horns and an old lady looking confused following us!!

Ooooooh I'm getting all excited
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Aljarov is an unknown quantity at this point

We're still not 100% and it looks like we might not make it

We've not even left enough time for them to accommodate us at this point. If something changes very shortly I'll post back, else hope you all have a great time.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aljarov
We're still not 100% and it looks like we might not make it

We've not even left enough time for them to accommodate us at this point. If something changes very shortly I'll post back, else hope you all have a great time.
I'm sure we can all scooch up so wouldn't worry about that - be good if you can come!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

is there a secret password or is the table booked in a certain name or are we all going to be wearing a UK Football or rugby shirts ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.