British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Kraft buys Cadburys! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/kraft-buys-cadburys-652867/)

Poppy girl Feb 3rd 2010 4:36 pm

Kraft buys Cadburys!

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...023_379746.htm

So its official...hope the chocolate don't change flavor :unsure:

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Kraft buys Cadburys!

Well i hope they take the licence away from hurshey's as they IMHO have Fxxxx it up..the cadburys choc from them:thumbdown: taste nasty..

Poppy girl Feb 3rd 2010 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by jaxslad (Post 8308996)
Well i hope they take the licence away from hurshey's as they IMHO have Fxxxx it up..the cadburys choc from them:thumbdown: taste nasty..

Good point, I will 2nd that :thumbsup:

Leslie Feb 3rd 2010 6:04 pm

Mwa ha ha ha ha :lol:

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 6:10 pm

Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty.....put me off cadburys that did..for a while..
I still can't pass up the cadbury's eggs tho...:lol:....there gone a lot smaller tho if i remember they was a lot bigger back in the day...like a size 5 egg then..now there like a size 2..:blink:

Rete Feb 3rd 2010 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by jaxslad (Post 8309044)
Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty.....put me off cadburys that did..for a while..
I still can't pass up the cadbury's eggs tho...:lol:....there gone a lot smaller tho if i remember they was a lot bigger back in the day...like a size 5 egg then..now there like a size 2..:blink:

Remind us again why you want to be a US Citizen?

You buy stale chocolate and then say its the company's fault. It is the fault of the store's storage.

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 8309070)

You buy stale chocolate and then say its the company's fault. It is the fault of the store's storage.

Not for chocolate that's for sure..:lol:

Mallory Feb 3rd 2010 6:39 pm

Jersey is in the UK. She wanted it to be a surprise, but well she is bringing back a case full of Kraft Eggs for us, just in time for Easter! :eek:

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Mallory (Post 8309129)
Jersey is in the UK. She wanted it to be a surprise, but well she is bringing back a case full of Kraft Eggs for us, just in time for Easter! :eek:

Im In:thumbup:

Kar98 Feb 3rd 2010 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by jaxslad (Post 8309044)
Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty....

Most of the time, that's purely a cosmetic issue that occurs when chocolate is stored improperly. Unless it has been stored for way too long, then it will also affect flavor and texture. But that's what the "best by" stamp is for.

Bob Feb 3rd 2010 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 8309070)

Those cadburys eggs have shrunk though....by quite a bit and I don't care who's fault that is, it should be criminal :lol:

Poppy girl Feb 3rd 2010 7:02 pm

1 Attachment(s)
This is more my kinda egg lol and I ain't sharing :p

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 7:04 pm

I wonder if Kraft will get the easter eggs now maybe next year
I see the tubes & bags of mini eggs kicking around this time of year.:)

jaxslad Feb 3rd 2010 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 8309196)

LOL:lol:
I Wish i was the Driver:lol:

hopeful_Mark Feb 3rd 2010 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 8309196)

so how do you eat your egg Poppy, in 1. ;)