Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Kraft buys Cadburys!

Kraft buys Cadburys!

Old Feb 3rd 2010, 4:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Post Kraft buys Cadburys!

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...023_379746.htm

So its official...hope the chocolate don't change flavor
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

jaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kraft buys Cadburys!

Well i hope they take the licence away from hurshey's as they IMHO have Fxxxx it up..the cadburys choc from them taste nasty..
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 5:55 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaxslad
Well i hope they take the licence away from hurshey's as they IMHO have Fxxxx it up..the cadburys choc from them taste nasty..
Good point, I will 2nd that
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:04 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Mwa ha ha ha ha
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

jaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud of

Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty.....put me off cadburys that did..for a while..
I still can't pass up the cadbury's eggs tho.......there gone a lot smaller tho if i remember they was a lot bigger back in the day...like a size 5 egg then..now there like a size 2..
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty.....put me off cadburys that did..for a while..
I still can't pass up the cadbury's eggs tho.......there gone a lot smaller tho if i remember they was a lot bigger back in the day...like a size 5 egg then..now there like a size 2..

Remind us again why you want to be a US Citizen?

You buy stale chocolate and then say its the company's fault. It is the fault of the store's storage.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete

You buy stale chocolate and then say its the company's fault. It is the fault of the store's storage.
Not for chocolate that's for sure..
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:39 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Jersey is in the UK. She wanted it to be a surprise, but well she is bringing back a case full of Kraft Eggs for us, just in time for Easter!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mallory
Jersey is in the UK. She wanted it to be a surprise, but well she is bringing back a case full of Kraft Eggs for us, just in time for Easter!
Im In
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud of

Yep...and my advice don't get it from C.V.S or walgreens as when you take the paper off the choclate is all white and nasty....
Most of the time, that's purely a cosmetic issue that occurs when chocolate is stored improperly. Unless it has been stored for way too long, then it will also affect flavor and texture. But that's what the "best by" stamp is for.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete

Those cadburys eggs have shrunk though....by quite a bit and I don't care who's fault that is, it should be criminal
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:02 pm

This is more my kinda egg lol and I ain't sharing
Attached Thumbnails Kraft buys Cadburys!-cadbury_egg.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

I wonder if Kraft will get the easter eggs now maybe next year
I see the tubes & bags of mini eggs kicking around this time of year.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
LOL
I Wish i was the Driver
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
so how do you eat your egg Poppy, in 1.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.