Ka-ching !!

Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ka-ching !!

Originally Posted by CarrotCruncher
My daughter had her chorus concert last week, complete with a requirement to dress up like a dogs dinner. It does seem never ending. They had been told if they didn't attend, for ANY reason, they would have a month of detentions and have to write a 150 word paper, to say why they weren't there; she is 10. The same man told them that if they needed the loo, they were to pee their pants, and sent them home with about 20 do's and don'ts. You can understand why he'd say that. However, when one of the 10 y/o's stepped out and went to the teacher, the singing faltered. The teacher gestured at the boy to to wait, who then took a step back and proceeded to vomit impressively. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the seriousness of these events staggers me, and whilst I felt so terrible for the poor boy, I really wish he'd up-chucked all over the teacher!
WOW! I would be inclined to write back!

I have to say the performance was class. The kids did an excellent job. But I still say the band director is a self serving pillock!