Reload this Page >

Just got blasted by more anti O hate mail

Just got blasted by more anti O hate mail

Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

ph3iron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just got blasted by more anti O hate mail

Just to alert more recent emigrees.
Apologies for upsetting a little apple cart in my only other post. The virulent replies put me off for a few weeks. As one who worked here for a brit company for 40 years and took care of my mum back there all these years, raised 3 wonderful kids here, I thought I was sufficiently US appreciative and may have a few long term points.
My point then and now is just to be aware of the significant % of people here who, under the guise of patriotism (the last refuge of the scoundrel) and the consititution (blacks were 3/5 of a person) , take our country back (we cant, its no longer a majority white nation, in the best Brit tradition, we stole a lot of it from Mexico, get used to it) .. . who are actually quite anti black, period.
As my very good 15 year here friend said “I tell you p, I wouldn’t have believed it but after a couple of drinks, stand back – even high management people”
Not to deny the skin head english idiots but my only point is I think there are more of them here and its very deep in the culture.
Of course we should be grateful of ‘our freedoms’ and of course my US friends are tolerant but man I’m frustrated about this stream of hate anti O e mail bumper sticker stuff which passes for humour and gets through all my filters, at least here on the Mason Dixon line.
I was going to attach them but its too long. I didn’t want to contaminate the forum but if anyone wants to see them just email me.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:17 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just got blasted by more anti O hate mail

I don't remember racism coming up in your last thread.

I don't deny your conclusion here but I thought violence and militarism (and maybe religion) were the issues before.
I dunno. I've weeded out all the people who send that sort of email, so I don't have to deal with it. I have one associate who leans irrationally 'right' and I usually just try to feed her corrections to her misinformation and keep our other talk to family or our mutual business.

PS: maybe there's 'more' of the idiots here because there's more people here?
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:35 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ph3iron
Apologies for upsetting a little apple cart in my only other post. The virulent replies put me off for a few weeks. As one who worked here for a brit company for 40 years and took care of my mum back there all these years, raised 3 wonderful kids here, I thought I was sufficiently US appreciative and may have a few long term points.
My point then and now is just to be aware of the significant % of people here who, under the guise of patriotism (the last refuge of the scoundrel) and the consititution (blacks were 3/5 of a person) , take our country back (we cant, its no longer a majority white nation, in the best Brit tradition, we stole a lot of it from Mexico, get used to it) .. . who are actually quite anti black, period.
As my very good 15 year here friend said “I tell you p, I wouldn’t have believed it but after a couple of drinks, stand back – even high management people”
Not to deny the skin head english idiots but my only point is I think there are more of them here and its very deep in the culture.
Of course we should be grateful of ‘our freedoms’ and of course my US friends are tolerant but man I’m frustrated about this stream of hate anti O e mail bumper sticker stuff which passes for humour and gets through all my filters, at least here on the Mason Dixon line.
I was going to attach them but its too long. I didn’t want to contaminate the forum but if anyone wants to see them just email me.
Would you like to re-write that in English, either American English or English English, I'm fluent in both. I get a little confused as to who was the "we that was acting in the best Brit...."
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Would you like to re-write that in English, either American English or English English, I'm fluent in both. I get a little confused as to who was the "we that was acting in the best Brit...."
What he said... I am confused by this too
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:23 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even understand the thread title. "O hate mail"?

I mean, I dislike Orangutans as much as the next man, but I wouldn't send hate mail about them!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:26 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

"O hate mail,
That art in-box,
4Chan be thy name,
Thy troll-dom come,
Thine shell script be done,
On Usegroup is it is in Facebook"
Old Jul 12th 2010, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

You sure it was only a couple!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 12:48 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Oprah Winfrey is an evil bitch.

Old Jul 12th 2010, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

too early for me!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I would say he received email circulars from people who were anti-Obama and wanted to 'take the country back' even though it didn't always belong to the white folk. Not terribly clear though.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:40 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
I don't even understand the thread title. "O hate mail"?

I mean, I dislike Orangutans as much as the next man, but I wouldn't send hate mail about them!
?
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah but are people anti 'obama' I'm just assuming the O =Obama because he hasnt addressed certain issues, like he initially said or are there still the few that will always be 'racist' whether thats skin colour or religion
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldenstate31
Yeah but are people anti 'obama' I'm just assuming the O =Obama because he hasnt addressed certain issues, like he initially said or are there still the few that will always be 'racist' whether thats skin colour or religion
This is just an honest observation and personal experience... most of the people I have talked too that are anti Obama, are people that voted him in because he is black. Is that racist?
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:50 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
This is just an honest observation and personal experience... most of the people I have talked too that are anti Obama, are people that voted him in because he is black. Is that racist?
No, that's schizophrenic.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
No, that's schizophrenic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.