Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

John Mark Karr (Jon Benet Suspect)

John Mark Karr (Jon Benet Suspect)

Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:41 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post John Mark Karr (Jon Benet Suspect)

Every time I see a photo of this John Mark Karr (by the way, why isn't he know as just plain John Karr?) I keep thinking how much he looks like the singer Gary Numan?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...jonbenetramsey

I wish I knew how to post photos online as it would be interesting to show Numan and Karr side by side.

I actually don't think this Karr fellow killed Jon Benet....he was apparently being questioned about offences he'd allegedly committed in Thailand against young children and Karr's ex-wife says he couldn't have killed JBe as he'd spent every Christmas with her and their children.

If you had to face spending time in prison in Thailand or the USA which would you choose? If you've seen the Nicole Kidman/Denholm Elliott film "Bangkok Hilton" or Anna Friel and Claire Danes in "Brokedown Palace", both featuring prison life in Thailand, you will know what I mean!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Mark Karr (Jon Benet Suspect)

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Every time I see a photo of this John Mark Karr (by the way, why isn't he know as just plain John Karr?) I keep thinking how much he looks like the singer Gary Numan?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...jonbenetramsey

I wish I knew how to post photos online as it would be interesting to show Numan and Karr side by side.

I actually don't think this Karr fellow killed Jon Benet....he was apparently being questioned about offences he'd allegedly committed in Thailand against young children and Karr's ex-wife says he couldn't have killed JBe as he'd spent every Christmas with her and their children.

If you had to face spending time in prison in Thailand or the USA which would you choose? If you've seen the Nicole Kidman/Denholm Elliott film "Bangkok Hilton" or Anna Friel and Claire Danes in "Brokedown Palace", both featuring prison life in Thailand, you will know what I mean!

That was the very first thought which popped into my mind....I bet he confessed to the Jon Bonet killing to get away from the charges he was facing in Thailand...I'm sure prison in the US would be much more preferrable to prison in Thailand,I think if the testing rules him out,he should be sent back to Thailand.......Sophia