Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

Old Aug 16th 2017, 10:06 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's all kicking off in Charlottesville, VA.

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Just because Alex Jones is saying that Soros funds antifa, it doesn't actually mean he actually is.
Why are you listening to a deep-state shill/buffoon?
I thought you were more discerning.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:00 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I particularly "liked" dckoop's

"If the statues were built much later on it must have had something to do with the healing process that took decades to achieve."

Yeh, and absolutely nothing to do with the Jim Crow and Civil Rights eras the statue building coincided with. Sheesh.
So when these statues were built decades after the civil war what could the federal government have done about it? Hello ! States rights again ! Who in these southern States would have opposed the building of statues to civil war generals and the like. Certainly not black southerners if they knew what was good for them.
Another thing worth knowing is that the Democrat Party or Dixiecrats as they were known down south were the party in power. The party was quite happy to get the support in Washington from southern governors and politicians and for decades in Washington it was ... Jim Crow who?

I think a lesson could be learned here on States rights and the limits of power on Federal interference.

For all their good intentions pulling them down (and I say it once again) wont erase history although I think that the modern day progressives down south believe that their disappearance will somehow erase the memories of those times for future generations. It wont. History will still be written and kids one hundred years from now will still learn of the times of slavery as will black people of the future who can trace their ancestry back to slavery
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:03 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I was going to pick apart the ridiculous post but why should I? He's just pulling stuff right straight out of his ass.
You have your own alternate version of history then I take it ?
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
If anything good comes from Trumps words it just might be a fresh look at
some of these founding fathers. Listening to the radio it does seem like a small conversation has started on the matter. It is to everyone benefit that national myths are looked at and reevaluated.
I agree completely. Hopefully kids these days are learning that not all heroes walked on water
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:21 pm
Banned

How original.

If I wanted to hear a tired old KKK apologist speech I would just listen to Trump's news conference.
I'm not apologizing for anything.. Duh ! I'm quoting history as she is written. Your whole country's past is steeped in oppression of some sort, Indians, Irish immigrants, Jewish Immigrants, Italian immigrants blacks. Did I miss anyone? Many immigrants only exchanged one crappy world for another when they landed on these shores. Words on the Statue of Liiberty aside.
Americans need to grow up, calm down, not get over emotional and not throw a hysterical shit fit over a bunch of idiots who want to overthrow the government and kill all non white people. These clowns are a very brief passing phase, more or less the last gasp of the white man who thinks he's superior to everyone of color. Trump will pass and so will his followers
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
I'm not apologizing for anything.. Duh ! I'm quoting history as she is written. Your whole country's past is steeped in oppression of some sort, Indians, Irish immigrants, Jewish Immigrants, Italian immigrants blacks. Did I miss anyone? Many immigrants only exchanged one crappy world for another when they landed on these shores. Words on the Statue of Liiberty aside.

Americans need to grow up, calm down, not get over emotional and not throw a hysterical shit fit over a bunch of idiots who want to overthrow the government and kill all non white people. These clowns are a very brief passing phase, more or less the last gasp of the white man who thinks he's superior to everyone of color. Trump will pass and so will his followers
You seem a little emotional. Do you need a fainting couch?
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:35 pm
Banned

You seem a little emotional. Do you need a fainting couch?
No.. Just a shot of bourbon and a piece of ass.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

So when these statues were built decades after the civil war what could the federal government have done about it? Hello ! States rights again ! Who in these southern States would have opposed the building of statues to civil war generals and the like. Certainly not black southerners if they knew what was good for them.
Your claim was that their erection was part of the "healing process". How exactly does what you wrote here indicate that? How do you think that healing was going for those " black southerners" who kept quiet "if they knew what was good for them".

Another thing worth knowing is that the Democrat Party or Dixiecrats as they were known down south were the party in power. The party was quite happy to get the support in Washington from southern governors and politicians and for decades in Washington it was ... Jim Crow who?
And?

I think a lesson could be learned here on States rights and the limits of power on Federal interference.
How is this about federal interference when the statues are being pulled down by state and local governments?

Last edited by Giantaxe; Aug 17th 2017 at 12:16 am.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:21 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Your claim was that their erection was part of the "healing process". How exactly does what you wrote here indicate that? How do you think that healing was going for those " black southerners" who kept quiet "if they knew what was good for them".

And?

How is this about federal interference when the statues are being pulled down by state and local governments?
Yeah, I have no idea what point he's trying to make. Word salad.

I think what he meant earlier was that he needed another shot of bourbon.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Have you been following the Soros funded antifa rabble who've been bused in around the country to cause trouble?

And if you say his name three times he appears from nowhere. Time to get the body armor on.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I have no idea what point he's trying to make. Word salad.

I think what he meant earlier was that he needed another shot of bourbon.
The kindest thing I can say about dc koop's views is that they are "old fashioned". Conveniently that is also the name of a bourbon drink:

Last edited by Giantaxe; Aug 17th 2017 at 12:28 am.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

And if you say his name three times he appears from nowhere. Time to get the body armor on.
Maybe Soros is funding the black helicopters too?
Old Aug 17th 2017, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Soros is funding the black helicopters too?
And he farts chemtrails.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old Aug 17th 2017, 6:01 am
Banned

The kindest thing I can say about dc koop's views is that they are "old fashioned". Conveniently that is also the name of a bourbon drink:

https://cdn.liquor.com/wp-content/up...-fashioned.jpg
I can only say that you appear to know very little about the USA after the civil war. After Reconstruction the former states were restored to the Union and with full States rights. For generations afterwards no one north or south cared much about the blacks. They had no right to vote in the south, segregationist southern politicians were elected to Washington by segregationist southern voters. Southern states were governed by segregationist governors who maintained the status quo. Segregation was also recognized by the Federal government. Black passengers on trains had to move to the rear of the train when it crossed the Mason Dixon line . The US military was segregated until 1947. There was the story of the black passengers on a train who were obliged to give up their seats to German POWS when it crossed into a southern State. Presidents, even Roosevelt were reluctant to tackle the problem of racial segregation and civil rights in the south. No one wanted to rock the boat. Statues dedicated to civil war leaders were erected and no one batted an eye lid.

Maybe an incident that occurred on a public passenger bus in Montgomery, Alabama finally ignited something that grew to become the civil rights movement and the refusal of a group of people to leave a lunch counter in a Woolworths store in one of the southern states. It wasn't until 1957 that President Eisenhower finally got up off his backside and sent federal troops to Little Rock Ark to enforce the rights of a few young black students to enter an all white high school.

You should read much more history. It was only from the 1950s that the cause of racial justice and equal rights became the concern of the country at large. Prior to that anyone who went around campaigning for civil rights was either a Commie, a troublemaker or an anarchist

Last edited by dc koop; Aug 17th 2017 at 6:05 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.