Info Request

Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:55 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info Request

Originally Posted by meauxna
re: the Egypt guy, your spouse is not from there & I'll venture to say that his case is particular to his circumstances, which are nothing at all like your own.
Right. My attorney and the AO said that the source country of the non-USC is a huge factor. Some countries (Canada, UK, among others, have ~0 visa fraud). Others have a LOT.

Ray, that is not ancient Greek.. an old malaka like you can't fool and old fool like me.
So, does what does the Hindi mean? Something "under the table? For your pleasure?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:00 am
Banned

nutts4mutts is an unknown quantity at this point

But they can't just say no to the application just because of this right? I've been told that age gaps would only trigger more questions during the interview, separate questioning at the most.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:02 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nutts4mutts
But they can't just say no to the application just because of this right? I've been told that age gaps would only trigger more questions during the interview, separate questioning at the most.
That is you, CactusGal, isn't it? You can't fool me...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Right. My attorney and the AO said that the source country of the non-USC is a huge factor. Some countries (Canada, UK, among others, have ~0 visa fraud). Others have a LOT.

So, does what does the Hindi mean? Something "under the table? For your pleasure?
Nga saymong chig gö
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:09 am
Banned

I'm trying to find out who this person is, will send a PM and I'll get this sorted out.
This is like posting in those personal forums, intrigue and gossip sometimes...

I just don't want to get involved in any of it.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:16 am
Shocked of Redmond

Originally Posted by Ray
Nga saymong chig gö
So, I spelled it wrong, I guess...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:18 am
Banned

I got left with a word in my mouth and that makes me mad!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:19 am
Banned

... but it's not anybody's fault.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:21 am
Banned

I don't know what I've done to make you mad at me but I don't feel welcome here anymore. Maybe I'm too stressed out.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:48 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Nga saymong chig gö
Ray, knock it off, you're scaring the wildlife.

nutts: please observe Ray's post count. You can see he must be of advanced age and we try to indulge the elderly here.
Keep it to one thread and we'll probably indulge you as well
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:52 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm too stressed out.
I don't know about anyone else here, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this discussion!

Ian
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by meauxna
Ray, knock it off, you're scaring the wildlife.

nutts: please observe Ray's post count. You can see he must be of advanced age and we try to indulge the elderly here.
Keep it to one thread and we'll probably indulge you as well
I'm trying to figure it out
What I'd like to respectfuly ask you is that if our 10 year gap is going to be a severe problem. He's not from the middle east, eastern europe or asia if that counts. I thought, based on what our attorney said, that the age gap can make adjudicators ask more questions but that was it. In this case, I'm the older one. We dated for almost 2 years.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:06 pm
Shocked of Redmond

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I don't know about anyone else here, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this discussion!

Ian
Me too!! I even figured out who the dogs4bollox guy is as well!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to figure it out
What I'd like to respectfuly ask you is that if our 10 year gap is going to be a severe problem. He's not from the middle east, eastern europe or asia if that counts. I thought, based on what our attorney said, that the age gap can make adjudicators ask more questions but that was it. In this case, I'm the older one. We dated for almost 2 years.
Your age gap should not be a problem. My Middle Eastern (Iranian) husband is 14 years younger than I am, which is very unusual in that culture. We just had our AOS interview, and the subject of age never even came up.

Rene
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:12 pm
Banned

Just asking, if they want to ask more questions they're more than welcome to do it!
I helped run a no-kill shelter for dogs and cats for over 8 years, I used to deal with angry people all the time and officials bringing in lost pets. This should help me train for tough questioning!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.