Info Request

Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Info Request

Originally Posted by nutts4mutts
I didn't want to make you liable for anything, I know this is just a forum and opinions fly here with no real attachment of consequences. I know that for a fact. I know you can tell me that our interview will be short and it can last for hours. I just wanted your personal opinion on the issue of our wedding being just 3 weeks after entry since you're more familiar with other posters and related topics. That's all, sorry if you took it the wrong way!
OK

99% you will be OK

A good chance it will not be mentioned at all.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:52 pm
Banned

nutts4mutts is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you friend, for helping and speaking your mind, no strings attached.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I understand, and I need to stop the craziness now. You brought up this german dude and how he did it quickly. I know you're not a lawyer but do you think the fact we got married after only 3 weeks is going to be a problem? I mean, you're familiar with other posts on the matter and based on those, what do you think?
आपके मेज़ के नीचे बिल�ली है।
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
आपके मेज़ के नीचे बिल�ली है।
I don't have a clue what this is, maybe some problem with the typing or the post got through corrupted.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

I didn't want to make you liable for anything, I know this is just a forum and opinions fly here with no real attachment of consequences. I know that for a fact. I know you can tell me that our interview will be short and it can last for hours. I just wanted your personal opinion on the issue of our wedding being just 3 weeks after entry since you're more familiar with other posters and related topics. That's all, sorry if you took it the wrong way!
I also don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I've been reading your posts and following this discussion from the beginning. Please recognise that the manner in which you comport yourself at an interview can telegraph volumes. Over-explaining and posturing, when there is no cause for it could be detrimental. Feeling uneasy for a moment, until one has consulted an immigration expert is one thing; not being able to be comfortable within yourself that you have done nothing incorrectly AFTER that might bring more attention to something which should be a non-issue.

If you are looking for guarantees, then you're engaging in an exercise of futility. There are none. What is the probability that your concerns are unfounded? Probably strong, unless you introduce cause. Good luck
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a clue what this is, maybe some problem with the typing or the post got through corrupted.
You don't read ancient greek then....

An old saying ..there's a cat under your bed ... the meaning will come to you in the future ... now stop thinking and stop worrying ..what will be will be ..you can't change fate ...Ray

feeling philosophical...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:02 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

heheh.. that's Ray's own secret language I guess

Look, nutts, the facts are already the facts, right? You did marry after 3 weeks, it was not preconceived, the wedding data shows that you didn't have a plan ahead and I would say, based on what I've read over the past 3+ years is that none of this will be an issue for your spouse's AOS.

Now, come over and help me with the garage sale-- you've got too much time on your hands!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:03 pm
Banned

Good burn! Real good. Thanks for making me feel like a jackass.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

Good burn! Real good. Thanks for making me feel like a jackass.
Look no-one is trying to make you look or feel like anything. Just relax, and don't anticipate the worst. Deal with it if it comes to pass. Life is too short to worry about things which are not an issue at the moment.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:15 pm
Banned

Thanks for posting. I didn't actually found this site by chance, I was given a partial address and then located it. The person who gave me the the partial address said that reading the posts helped her find the right answers to the questions! WOW! Was she right...

You guys should charge for this!

and by the way, I'm GREAT when it comes to garage sales! I held one last year and my husband was surprised just looking at how much junk we got rid of! I watch HGTV all the time and sometimes he can't take it and goes outside to watch the clouds go bye! LOL! Hey, there's a life beyond SI and Popular Mechanics!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:18 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Info Request

Thanks for posting. I didn't actually found this site by chance, I was given a partial address and then located it. The person who gave me the the partial address said that reading the posts helped her find the right answers to the questions! WOW! Was she right...
Anyone want to bet it was CactusGal? This guy's outlook and neuroses and hers seem pretty similar to me...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:24 pm
Banned

I read her posts, and those got me thinking. Why would somebody go to those extremes without a valid cause?
Maybe I was missing something, paranoia got the best of me.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:33 pm
Banned

Also read the posts from a guy (Egypt) who apparently was denied because of age gap, those got me thinking as well...

Just need take things one step at a time, like the drunks do.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:49 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Just need take things one step at a time, like the drunks do.
heheh.. good policy!

re: the Egypt guy, your spouse is not from there & I'll venture to say that his case is particular to his circumstances, which are nothing at all like your own.

I hope it was not my post that you say made you feel ass-like; that is not my intention.
Ah, just scrolled further back.. Ray, that is not ancient Greek.. an old malaka like you can't fool and old fool like me. As for cats: please don't confuse them with squirrels!

nutts: As this is his first garage sale ever, I'm hoping I can surprise my UKC hub with our result as well. At any rate, if it don't sell, off to charity it goes! I WILL reclaim my basement!! (or start charging storage )
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:12 pm
Banned

I hate the getting rid of things part of it! I make my husband work and carry all the things outside! LOL! This drives him crazy and usually calls me a slave driver! LOL!
I call it "efficient management"

You know what would be nice, if you could talk to neighbors and ask them to see if they could avoid parking their vehicles outside, that way you'll have more parking space for customers. Have signs posted advertising your sale, make sure you specify TODAY instead of just Garage Sale. And please, don't use the old carboard sign! Try some posterboards and if you guys have kids, have them help with some decorations to the signs. This will make your sale stand out a little more.

Ahh, almost forgot, don't let your pitbull unleashed! LOL!

Nice break talking about other topics. THANK YOU!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.