Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

'I love where I live'

'I love where I live'

Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:13 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'I love where I live' -BBC Radio 2 Discussion

I have just finished listening to today's Jeremy Vine Show on BBC Radio 2 and I thought that some of you might be interested in one today's items. it is called 'I love where I live'. Jeremy has invited listeners to tell him why they love where they live and this item will be continued throughout next week. Today some of his regular contributors covered Rhondda Valley, Graveshead, Coventry, Glasgow, Sheffield etc

I just thought it was a fitting item for this thread. Have a listen on-line. Each show is saved on-line for seven days.

Last edited by lf1; Apr 17th 2012 at 12:22 am.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of
Default Re: 'I love where I live'

sounds interesting...