Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Hooray! Mum has come to visit.....

Hooray! Mum has come to visit.....

Old Jun 6th 2009, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray! Mum has come to visit.....

I lost both parents before I was 21, really hoped for loving inlaws, but we hated each other for first 10 years of my marriage...We met up with them in Vegas last week and had a wonderful time, loved every minute of our visit with them, I just wish we hadn't wasted so much time in the beginning.

Anyone with parents still living should be happy to still have them (imho) I wish I had had more time with mine, my Dad was the funniest and sweetest guy I ever knew. He never got to meet any of his Grandkids.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 2:29 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I am always really nice to my mum .. she has a pile of my signed cheques
last time I pissed her off... she bought herself a pair of shoes with one of my cheques ...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Anyone with parents still living should be happy to still have them (imho) I wish I had had more time with mine, my Dad was the funniest and sweetest guy I ever knew. He never got to meet any of his Grandkids.
I call mine nearly everyday for this very reason. They live across the country from me so I only see them twice a year. I don't ever want to wish that I hadn't been more in touch. The thought of losing them makes me sick, especially as they're starting to get up there in years.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 3:10 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
last time I pissed her off... she bought herself a pair of shoes with one of my cheques ...
I like your Mum
Old Jun 6th 2009, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Well, I'll say it just for the hell of it. Your mum should be really proud to have a son like you !! .......................LOL
Old Jun 8th 2009, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

hels9369 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
I had a fight with my mom last weekend and told her if she kept moaning at me not to bother coming in August, she said she didn't care so we said bye. That was going to be the first time she met her grandson
Im sure shell come round