Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Got my first unsolicited CC offer this morning

Got my first unsolicited CC offer this morning

Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got my first unsolicited CC offer this morning

Originally Posted by surly
Once you to give to a charity, every charity in the country will send solicitations. Now I'm getting watches and various other gifts from these charities.
Amen. My mother in law died at the beginning of January and since then I have been emailing/writing to opt out of all the charitable solicitations addressed to her that still arrive in my in laws mailbox. 6 months on and I have written to over 230 individual organizations.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

If you read these letter carefully it says you are qualified to
apply for xxx card.... not to actually get a card
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:03 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Get used to it. I get an average of about 9 pieces of mail per day. 8 of those will be spam. We have a big recycling bag, luckily.