Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Gordon Ramsay...armed?

Gordon Ramsay...armed?

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gordon Ramsay...armed?

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Thanks for that - and yes, I used to go to a guy in Marple, buying letterpress type, some years ago! Nice ride from Wellington Shropshire don
Welcome...Marple canal and locks bring back some happy memories
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Of course as is the trend in TV these days worldwide there are a lot of 'reality' shows (including a strange one about coach tours where one couple gets voted off the bus each week and one about cruise ship operations) but I've been fascinated by a series by the film director and food critic Michael Winner.
Coach Trip, I love that, it's about the only show I miss and I cant seem to find it to download here, it's ace!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
I appreciate the offer but no thanks

and fancyable? pre or post botox? He's fugly...
Oh I agree he is but I think its his 'attitude' thats makes him 'doable' just a one night stand thing!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 3:04 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I do like her...does she have anything coming over here?
tonrob.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by traceym
Coach Trip, I love that, it's about the only show I miss and I cant seem to find it to download here, it's ace!
I love Coach Trip too. Brendan is fabulous. I follow the series on Twitter and there's some great pictures of Brendan posted from various stops on the tour.

As for Ramsay, I quite liked him, read his biographies, watched his shows and even ate at his restaurant in NY on my 40th birthday. I lost a lot of respect for him until news of his affair broke. Not because of any moral "holier than thou" reasons but that in his books he's very candid about how much he loves his wife and I felt cheated in that I'd bought into his lies and "tv" persona.

I'm not too keen on Jamie Oliver's food. He puts coriander in everything (I can't stand the stuff), cooks a lot of pasta (yuk) and uses goats cheese too (the biggest yuk of all).

Last edited by Hubcaps; Jul 22nd 2010 at 5:14 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
I'm not too keen on Jamie Oliver's food. He puts coriander in everything (I can't stand the stuff), cooks a lot of pasta (yuk) and uses goats cheese too (the biggest yuk of all).
Try Jamies 5 hour lamb, the most bizarre recipe, you read it and go ewwwwww, but it is wonderful (no coriander, pasta or goats cheese!) It's the only thing I've ever tried of his as a friend gave me the recipe, he's another one who's a bit odd!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:26 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Try Jamies 5 hour lamb, the most bizarre recipe, you read it and go ewwwwww, but it is wonderful (no coriander, pasta or goats cheese!) It's the only thing I've ever tried of his as a friend gave me the recipe, he's another one who's a bit odd!
Jamie Oliver is not ODD!!! and whats wrong with Coriander? as in Cilantro? its lovely....just makes everything taste a bit Hispanic...nuttin wrong with that either...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jamie Oliver is not ODD!!! and whats wrong with Coriander? as in Cilantro? its lovely....just makes everything taste a bit Hispanic...nuttin wrong with that either...
I'm one of that odd group of people who when they eat or anything it's in can only taste soap, it's horrible!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Can't stand Jamie Oliver's mockney bollocks.

I really like Hugh Fernley Whittingstall for his down to earth willing to kill it himself attitude and sustainability.

Nigella, no further comment needed :-)

Then of course there was the great Keith Floyd who basically re-invented the cookery show that all these modern ponces try and claim as their own.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Can't stand Jamie Oliver's mockney bollocks.

I really like Hugh Fernley Whittingstall for his down to earth willing to kill it himself attitude and sustainability.

Nigella, no further comment needed :-)

Then of course there was the great Keith Floyd who basically re-invented the cookery show that all these modern ponces try and claim as their own.
Speakin of old Keith (the King!!) I could murder a huge glass of wine right now!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:25 pm
Not around much..

I'm one of that odd group of people who when they eat or anything it's in can only taste soap, it's horrible!
That is just from all those years that you poured fairy liquid (directly) into the drinking glasses when you washed them and everything tasted lemony after that...

Am i wrong?

I caught someone doing that the other....forever cursing the poor glass to taste soapy...

Oooh...or is it from all those years swearing as a teenager and having to eat a bar of soap...you were a little swearer werent ya
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:26 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by demi
i love Kitchen Nightmares (UK version)
Me too - but the US version is terrible, all hyped up and they repeat everything a million times.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

That is just from all those years that you poured fairy liquid (directly) into the drinking glasses when you washed them and everything tasted lemony after that...

Am i wrong?

I caught someone doing that the other....forever cursing the poor glass to taste soapy...

Oooh...or is it from all those years swearing as a teenager and having to eat a bar of soap...you were a little swearer werent ya
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...361710441.html

There are dozens of threads on it!

Moi swear, nooooooooooooooo never!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:55 pm
Not around much..

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...361710441.html

There are dozens of threads on it!

Moi swear, nooooooooooooooo never!

I think you just dont like it because its a "Laaaaatino" seasoning...your an herb racist arent you?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think you just dont like it because its a "Laaaaatino" seasoning...your an herb racist arent you?
Well it beats some of the things I've been called!

Perhaps you should do a poll? (I cant it's way beyond my computer comprehension!)

Whilst you're at it try the Celery/Marmite question, most people love both or hate both, why do I know such strange things!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.